The Philadelphia Experiment?

fireworks

hello all, this is my first post here.

i'm doing a research paper on experimental physics and i was wondering if john titor ever made reference to the philadelphia experiment of 1943, or albert einstein's unified field theory?

i'll probably be posting a few more questions this week about various things to do with time travel, so thanks very much for your help.

//jasmine

CaryP

Welcome to the plantation fireworks/jasmine. No, I don't remember Titor saying much about either, but I could be wrong. There are some very intelligent folks around these parts that might be able to help you. Why don't you introduce yourself in the "Introductions" thread so we can get to know you a bit.

Cary

Judge Bean

Maybe Titor's omissions tell us something about what he preferred to keep secret from us. I remember that he said that he really didn't know too much about UFOs, for example.

He had strong contempt for us, anyway. Not too concerned with solving any of our puzzles; didn't see the benefit for himself.

Let's face it, Titor was an asshole.

StarLord

And perhaps being ambigous was the only way those folks could keep thier origin from being obvious. Saying too much and everyone peeps your show. By saying nothing folks are stuck with their own conclusions. The authors had no more clues to what was going to happen than we do, the only time frame they left was checking their watches to make sure they wouldn't late for work before they could post about a future they never left.

So maybe from that perspective, they were a ass sieve.

Judge Bean

I don't know, I looked at his stuff some more recently, and I think he basically just told us that we were loathesome and despicable, and deserved a holocaust. To hell with him. I think he's the one that's despicable. He makes my skin crawl on Halloween; a representative of los de abajo.

Timelines of the Living Dead.

StarLord

"He?" this is the Paul I know correct? Did a dopelganger get ahold of you? Personally, I think it was the opinion of the authors them selves of what they thought about what they had wrought. It's almost as if they lost heart half way acsoss the chasm and realized that to go back would spell their own doom not ours. I refuse to let some other persons opinon shape reality for our nation.

Your just pissed at an attempt of being manipulated by folks lesser than you and they have insulted your intelligence.

And perhaps my Brother, Chupacabra would be a better term for those such as they?

Judge Bean

Originally posted by StarLord@Oct 29 2004, 11:09 PM
\"He?\" this is the Paul I know correct? Did a dopelganger get ahold of you? Personally, I think it was the opinion of the authors them selves of what they thought about what they had wrought. It's almost as if they lost heart half way acsoss the chasm and realized that to go back would spell their own doom not ours. I refuse to let some other persons opinon shape reality for our nation.

Your just pissed at an attempt of being manipulated by folks lesser than you and they have insulted your intelligence.

And perhaps my Brother, Chupacabra would be a better term for those such as they?

Autophages.

StarLord

Aye Brother, that which eats itself from within. Perhaps if we wait paitently and don't move in either direction, this will all pass like a bad case of indigestion.

Methinks we doth protest too much, much ado about nothing.

dissdnt

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Oct 29 2004, 03:34 PM
Maybe Titor's omissions tell us something about what he preferred to keep secret from us. I remember that he said that he really didn't know too much about UFOs, for example.

He had strong contempt for us, anyway. Not too concerned with solving any of our puzzles; didn't see the benefit for himself.

Let's face it, Titor was an asshole.

Didnt he say something about something weird happening in 2012, like parting of the red sea kinda ######, maybe ufo related?