The Pope's neverending death

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Re: The Pope's neverending death

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crosstika\")</div>
So I can't speak? :([/b]

Did I say that? No! You wanna get all 'why are my rights being impinged' on me, don't. I ain't interfering with your right to speak here, I am saying that for someone who is so fed-up with the coverage of the Pope's death and all that entails, you certainly whinge enough about it. You can read into that what you will, I take it for what it is.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Grayson\")</div>
Some people feel differently, so stop whining and let them grieve in peace. For someone who is sick of it, you certainly go on enough about it.[/b]

Perhaps it's his form of catharsis Grayson.:grin:

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"deepthought\")</div>
You think you've got problems? We have now got to face a month of political bullsh*t because of our elections coming up. We will have Tony Blair on our TV's for the next month, going round thinking he is God, hoping he will get resurrected, sorry, that's re-elected. I'm sick of it already! Can anyone come up with anything sinister about the date? 05.05.05? :grin:[/b]

Jeeze, and you have to pay TV tax on top of that?? Now that's a cross to bear.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Perhaps it's his form of catharsis Grayson.:grin:[/b]

Behave and read his posts, that's not a catharsis, it's a moan. He is allowed to moan, everyone is, and I am allowed to moan about him moaning.

That's not the issue though, his feeling that I had implied that he was not allowed to speak is. Therefore, it appears I must speak as plainly as possible for Mr Crosstika, to avoid any confusion.

StarLord

I would moan also, but alas have no need for catharsis from his maoning or your moaning. Care for a catharsis from moaning?
Behave, he says, what cheek and somewhat mitigated galic.

CaryP

Crosstika,

You're in Louisiana from your old member info. I'm in Louisiana, so we have some commonality between us. Outside of JCash, who's in New Orleans, we're the only members here from Louisiana that I know of. I appreciate that you are pained with the 24/7 of the Pope's impending death, his death, and his post mortum coverage. So am I.

At the same time doing this big Whine and Cheese about it accomplishes what? You don't like what you see on the TV? Turn the damned channel. You don't like what else is on the TV? Turn the damned TV off. You bored with that? Watch a damned movie on VHS or DVD. Nothing you want to watch? Do SOMETHING ELSE. But bitching and whining here aint' gonna change the major networks coverage of this thing.

Hey, I got an idea. Why don't you email all the major networks and tell them about your displeasure of their coverage and see if they give a rat's ass. Yeah, they'll care a lot about your whining and bitching. Relax dude. Chill. Yeah, say what you want. But barking at the moon ain't gonna produce any results here.

Crosstika, I like almost all of your posts, but your tirade here is just that, a tirade. You trying to garner some agreement? Bud, just let this one ride. You ain't gonna change programming schedules at the networks. People are locked into this one. Get used to it.

This is about all that will be available on this thread. Grayson, I defer to your wise counsel.

Cary