The possibility of the fall of the USA

BlastTyrant

So i wasn't 100% sure where this should go as it dabs into a few different areas.

Since the beginning of this election i have been in contact with many experiencers "Abductees, mediums, dreamers" And one of the main message between all of these people was that Hillary was the worst case scenario for us, that if she wins it will be the end of the United States. So knowing this and seeing some of it my self when it came down to the last second and Trump pulled off the win i was ungodly relieved. But suspicions set in, how could a 1% pick, the Saudis, the big oil how could their top pick lose? It didn't make much sense and did not sit well with me.

Soon after this the Riots start, people are angry, people are mad! No one can believe Trump pulled it off, Hillary stays quiet, they all play BFF for the news, and as expected rumors and accusations start, people demand a re-count, they get it, and Trump still wins! Finally the big guns come out and they accuse Russia and Putin. Now we know there was bad blood between Hillary and Putin which if she had won may have potentially been the start of WW3, but we dodged that bullet right? I know i have read here as well in the TT area and predictions area that Russia would be the main enemy in the next WW, now it seems like this may pose a real problem, and soon i started to notice a trend of people and groups getting up in arms "Literally in some cases" that hell will break lose if they renounce the Presidency from Trump. And it got me to thinking here. What if that this was how the worse case time line goes? Trump wins, they blame Russia and throw in Hillary, this in return pushes Putin over board and he declares war!

Then i sat and thought about what i have read and heard, Hillary gets put in, Riots start, Trump supporters show to be far more destructive and threatening than anticipated so Hillary declares Marshall law, this breaks apart the country and in the chaos Putin makes his move. With a split apart country we are easily invaded and pose little resistance.

Now of course this is all just my thoughts, the time could come and Trump stays as president and we go through a weird 4 years, but that is just my thought on the timeline we hopefully dodged.