The Power of (3)

RadicalResearcher

I'd love to hear from everyone who has experimented with the number (3). What elements you used in 3. What 3 parts to an experiment you had that produced results. If it's religious, i would love to hear about that. Tesla believe in the power of (3) and it's secrets to the universe. So i would love to get feed back on anyone who experimented with the number (3) or elements, theories anything that has to do with (3)

Harte

If you want to know if any number is divisible by three, just add up the digits of the number. If the total is divisible by three, then the original number is.
If the total is too large for you to tell if it's divisible by 3, then add up the digits of THAT number. Continue until you hit a multiple of 3 you recognize.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The triangle is the only rigid polygon.

Harte

If you want to know if any number is divisible by three, just add up the digits of the number. If the total is divisible by three, then the original number is.
If the total is too large for you to tell if it's divisible by 3, then add up the digits of THAT number. Continue until you hit a multiple of 3 you recognize.

Harte
I love to learn that kind of stuff! I didn't know what a rigid polygon was.

I knew that trick to find out if a number is divisible by 3, but I didn't figure out it could be done repeatedly, which makes sense.

Thank you for sharing this! :)