The PROPER Way to Use the HDR?

Zeirbah

I need some help, I haven't gotten any results lately. Is there a proper way of getting the best results possible?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't think there's a way to use it that will guarantee a result. That said, I believe there must be one way or another that will work best for you.

Can you remind me what you're using the HDR for? Astral travel, or physical travel?

Zeirbah

I don't think there's a way to use it that will guarantee a result. That said, I believe there must be one way or another that will work best for you.

Can you remind me what you're using the HDR for? Astral travel, or physical travel?
I'm trying to use it for physical travel.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not sure it's possible to use the HDR for physical time travel if you're unable to use it for astral travel beforehand.

I'd like to know what others think. @HDRKID, @Einstein

I'd start by using the HDR as a meditation aid. You basically meditate while using the HDR and right after the session, you go to bed.

Do you know how to use the HDR? I mean, do you understand how to tune it, how to master the stick reaction and how to use the electromagnet?

Zeirbah

I recently used my HDR last night to go to January 1, 2008 due to things getting slowly worse for myself. I woke up this morning feeling light headed and light. I've felt like this all day today, so maybe it's a "sign?"

Bonbinboo

Can I build my own HDR?
Anyone can give me a part list or show me how to build it? Because I'm from another country and dont have sale HDR in here