The Radio Secrets Of DNA

steven chiverton

soon my friend soon it be ready , the last thing i need to do when ready is plastic spray putty it and install the circuits and wire it up then dress it up in pritty alien silver tape and the grey spray putty sure looks great to

TimeFlipper

soon my friend soon it be ready , the last thing i need to do when ready is plastic spray putty it and install the circuits and wire it up then dress it up in pritty alien silver tape and the grey spray putty sure looks great to
Be careful cobber that the pritty Alien silver tape does not short out the wiring...Why not consider using up some of those tubes of Super Glue over the circuitry, instead of using grey spray putty...Super Glue is far more rigid and you can see the beauty of your own wiring on display :D..

steven chiverton

i use plenty of super glue to glue the pvc peace's and the alliuminium tape goes over the outside like a space suite over an aliens body the gray plastic spray putty is the ones you by for repairing plastic car bumpers and are easy to use and sand and spray over

TimeFlipper

i use plenty of super glue to glue the pvc peace's and the alliuminium tape goes over the outside like a space suite over an aliens body the gray plastic spray putty is the ones you by for repairing plastic car bumpers and are easy to use and sand and spray over
Be very careful what you spray over components cousin Steve, they are electrically "alive"...Remember what happened to Jill Masterton played by the beautiful British actress Shiley Eaton in the movie Goldfinger...She was sprayed with Gold Paint and had to have it removed very very quickly, otherwise she could have really died from asphyxiation :eek:..

SHIRLEY EATON.jpgSHIRLEY EATON2.jpg

NewAcctWhoDis

Did nobody notice the "Join the Falun Gong" part at the end? I know they are reputed to be a "cult," and you get wildly different descriptions of what they are depending on where you look. Does anyone here have any opinions there?

EnergyGem

Did nobody notice the "Join the Falun Gong" part at the end? I know they are reputed to be a "cult," and you get wildly different descriptions of what they are depending on where you look. Does anyone here have any opinions there?

Falun Dafa is not a cult. It is a very ancient Qi Gong practice that only recently has been given to the secular world as it used to be passed down in secret. To understand just how ancient this Qi Gong practice is I highly recommend reading this. It explains that this practice goes back to a very remote time:

There is no money involved, people come and go as they please and there is no central power base. People just practice a set of 5 gentle qi-gong exercises and read the core theory of the practice which is Zhuan Falun.

It respects free will, if you want to practice then you can, if not that's fine too. This is mentioned in Zhuan Falun ( The core book of Falun Dafa)

excerpt 1:

"Here we’re teaching you to take the right path, and along with that, we’re teaching you the Law inside and out and encouraging you to have your own understanding of it, but it’s still up to you whether you decide to learn it. "The master leads you through the door, but cultivation is up to you. Nobody’s going to push you to cultivate. It’s up to you whether you cultivate. Or to put it another way, when you choose your own path, when you decide what you want, or when you’re trying to get something—nobody will stop you. They can only try to kindly persuade you"

excerpt 2:

"Our Falun Dafa is one of the Buddhist system’s 84,000 disciplines. It’s never been passed on to the general public before during this period of civilization, but it did once save people on a large scale in a prehistoric age. Today I’m spreading it again widely during this final period of the kalpa’s end, so it’s just extremely precious."

excerpt 3:

"I’m not saying you have to learn my Falun Dafa, but I can say that what I’m doing is sharing some principles with you. If you want to cultivate you have to commit to one discipline, or else you won’t be able to cultivate one bit. Of course, if you don’t want to cultivate we’ll leave you alone. The Law is meant to be heard by people who really cultivate."

source:

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)
https://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/Zhuan-Falun-2018.pdf