Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Wind7

Staff
Voicemail to text APPS are great...when they work.
However, they don't work so well when the person speaking...Mumbles.

This came today from my Waste Collection Service.

"Hello this is a follow with your garbage holler calling. We know we are better Lee with our message
but wanted to hopefully reach toll is that might be starting the holiday early April of their end a pend It's Day
holiday on Sunday 07/04 there will be no service delays before or after the holiday collection days will remain
the same like most this message is we are. Challenge but having enough staff to safely and efficiently
service all our customers so during the holiday week if you miss us is will not be returning for any Miss Collections
and we are collect the distant to real on your next scheduled service day...??...
Would you like to view your collection schedule search I to properly disclose in the T real received reminders
and collection day notifications now you can simply download OR mobile app My Eighth Trash and then on your I Rate device
or iphone or visit our website at A seller ways dot com...Wishing the safe and happy in the end dance day holiday
from all of us at A."

I LOVE technology! :sarcasm:

;)

TimeFlipper

Voicemail to text APPS are great...when they work.
However, they don't work so well when the person speaking...Mumbles.

This came today from my Waste Collection Service.

"Hello this is a follow with your garbage holler calling. We know we are better Lee with our message
but wanted to hopefully reach toll is that might be starting the holiday early April of their end a pend It's Day
holiday on Sunday 07/04 there will be no service delays before or after the holiday collection days will remain
the same like most this message is we are. Challenge but having enough staff to safely and efficiently
service all our customers so during the holiday week if you miss us is will not be returning for any Miss Collections
and we are collect the distant to real on your next scheduled service day...??...
Would you like to view your collection schedule search I to properly disclose in the T real received reminders
and collection day notifications now you can simply download OR mobile app My Eighth Trash and then on your I Rate device
or iphone or visit our website at A seller ways dot com...Wishing the safe and happy in the end dance day holiday
from all of us at A."

I LOVE technology! :sarcasm:

;)
You reminded me of the very funny American comedian Bob Newhart...I first came across him in the early 1960s when one of his "phone calls" got into the UK top Ten record charts..