Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Bones McCoy

I hope I will not be made fun of if I’m wrong … but … is this the Alabama accent ?
… I love it …

Let me also make your mouth water:
(turn subtitles ON)

SARMALE

MICI
:)

Those are amazing recipes!

It is a similar accent to Alabama, it is the accent of these people.

Some of my mother's family was from these people.
(My mother's grandmother even liked to eat squirrels!)

But here are some people from England, cooking something called gammon.

Gammon is pork leg that has been quickly smoked. It is not exactly like ham, but sort of.

(The word gammon is also sometimes used as a racial insult against English people.)

start at edge

:)

Those are amazing recipes!

It is a similar accent to Alabama, it is the accent of these people.

Some of my mother's family was from these people.
(My mother's grandmother even liked to eat squirrels!)

But here are some people from England, cooking something called gammon.

Gammon is pork leg that has been quickly smoked. It is not exactly like ham, but sort of.

(The word gammon is also sometimes used as a racial insult against English people.)
That was great, really great – thanks!
Just like ANY PEOPLE, the “social” recipe is incredibly simple – just leave them alone, to live their lives the way they decided, as long as they do not harm anybody around them.
The only thing that I couldn’t understand is how on earth some (evil) people get from a certain dish to a racial insult – what is wrong with those ?!?!

start at edge

Koreans who visited my country (I think they were students here), praised my native city, kept wonderful memories and spoke only good words about everything, told their stories and impressions to their friends and families at home – I bow before them and I thank them for such a great honor.
I think Sonia (you can see her in the clips) actually had this initiative, which I think was a great initiative. I am not sure if they are still here now (August 2021), but I got goosebumps when I heard how well they learned the Romanian language and how good they’re speaking it, which they achieved probably in less than 5 years (the channel is called “Cinci Ani” which means “Five Years”).

Sonia let her new friend choose a Romanian name for himself … and he chose VLAD.
They went out to a Christmas market, ate sarmale (cabbage rolls) and drank boiled wine with sugar, cinnamon and apple slices. (My mouth gets water again).

THANK YOU, KOREA !!!

Bones McCoy

Koreans who visited my country (I think they were students here), praised my native city, kept wonderful memories and spoke only good words about everything, told their stories and impressions to their friends and families at home – I bow before them and I thank them for such a great honor.
I think Sonia (you can see her in the clips) actually had this initiative, which I think was a great initiative. I am not sure if they are still here now (August 2021), but I got goosebumps when I heard how well they learned the Romanian language and how good they’re speaking it, which they achieved probably in less than 5 years (the channel is called “Cinci Ani” which means “Five Years”).

Sonia let her new friend choose a Romanian name for himself … and he chose VLAD.
They went out to a Christmas market, ate sarmale (cabbage rolls) and drank boiled wine with sugar, cinnamon and apple slices. (My mouth gets water again).

THANK YOU, KOREA !!!

:D

This is a strange day, I was just about to mention Koreans! Coincidence!

start at edge

:D

This is a strange day, I was just about to mention Koreans! Coincidence!

It looks like it is coincidences season … let us try not to run out of it without some benefit – just give me 6 numbers from 1 to 49 … I’ll play and if there is a winning (hopefully the jackpot), we’ll split it … deal?