Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Wind7

Staff
The video misdirected me from the title. 2nd time I've seen this. Did you notice the car parked along side?
The Upside Down Car?

Yes.

There are a few clues in that video that point straight to >Fake<.

Did you also notice the license plate of the car being moved? Dead Giveaway.

Thought it was a fun random viddy to post though.

Last edited:

Bones McCoy

Seasonal...

carbidelampgirl.jpg

An antique advertisement for carbide lamps.

start at edge

:oops:

That was such a shocking surprise ending!

Here is a highly emotional scene from The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Thank you !!
I haven’t seen The Sarah Connor Chronicles, but now I think I’ll try to find it and watch it.
There is another emotional scene in Bicentennial Man and it is also at the end of the movie.
If you haven’t seen it, try to find it and watch it first, do not watch the next two clips unless you have nothing against little spoilers … because it would be a little spoiler.

Bones McCoy

Thank you !!
I haven’t seen The Sarah Connor Chronicles, but now I think I’ll try to find it and watch it.
There is another emotional scene in Bicentennial Man and it is also at the end of the movie.
If you haven’t seen it, try to find it and watch it first, do not watch the next two clips unless you have nothing against little spoilers … because it would be a little spoiler.

The scenes from Bicentennial Man are particularly grim, as a reminder of the tragic and horribly miserable death of the actor Robin Williams, his severe health problems and financial disasters finally overwhelmed him it seems.

Very few episodes of The Sarah Connor Chronicles were made, the series was cancelled abruptly, so the story doesn't really end so much as it just... stops.

But the writing was always good and quite often brilliant, with deep exploration of the themes of cruelty and alienation. (And some extremely dark comedy from a villainous and sarcastic female Scottish Terminator.) But it is like watching the first half of something with no second half.

start at edge

The scenes from Bicentennial Man are particularly grim, as a reminder of the tragic and horribly miserable death of the actor Robin Williams, his severe health problems and financial disasters finally overwhelmed him it seems.

Very few episodes of The Sarah Connor Chronicles were made, the series was cancelled abruptly, so the story doesn't really end so much as it just... stops.

But the writing was always good and quite often brilliant, with deep exploration of the themes of cruelty and alienation. (And some extremely dark comedy from a villainous and sarcastic female Scottish Terminator.) But it is like watching the first half of something with no second half.

Robin Williams is great, in everything he has done, both as an actor and a human! … Yes, that was not a misspelling, I actually wrote “he IS great”. I use the present tense for many great people … only a few that come first to my mind – Charlie Chaplin, Carrie Fisher, Oliver Hardy, Stan Laurel … this to mention only actors, but they are many, many more. Andrew died in the movie, but Robin is in fact the immortal one … at least this is how I see it.
Even if The Sarah Connor Chronicles stopped abruptly, I will still try to find what is out there and watch all I can – what I saw in the two clips you posted, was great, so it is definitely worth watching.