Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

TimeFlipper

A Street Drummer With Some Serious Skills!

We have a "junk drummer" in the city centre Windy that uses empty boxes of different sizes for his "drums"...He dreads seeing me turn up to give him money that i always do, because he knows i`m gonna ask him to drum in 5/4 timing!!...

I know you understand the 5/4 timing Windy, but for members that dont know it, the music on the video below is in 5/4 timing, i love this music intro!! :cool:

Wind7

Staff
We have a "junk drummer" in the city centre Windy that uses empty boxes of different sizes for his "drums"...He dreads seeing me turn up to give him money that i always do, because he knows i`m gonna ask him to drum in 5/4 timing!!...

I know you understand the 5/4 timing Windy, but for members that dont know it, the music on the video below is in 5/4 timing, i love this music intro!! :cool:

Don't play much anymore but, I used to love playing in odd time sigs! :love:

I loved a good challenge and would pick out practice tunes to learn from.
Early to Mid seventies Phil Collins era Genesis was my favorite era from them.
Here's a bit from a song called Cinema Show.
The whole fast keyboard section is in 7/4 and I once had the drums completely memorized.

In the 80's I was in a band named Emerald and the MI Theme was one of the
songs we would play before taking a break.

I totally miss those days.

TimeFlipper

Don't play much anymore but, I used to love playing in odd time sigs! :love:

I loved a good challenge and would pick out practice tunes to learn from.
Early to Mid seventies Phil Collins era Genesis was my favorite era from them.
Here's a bit from a song called Cinema Show.
The whole fast keyboard section is in 7/4 and I once had the drums completely memorized.

In the 80's I was in a band named Emerald and the MI Theme was one of the
songs we would play before taking a break.

I totally miss those days.
Blimey Windy, playing the MI theme! :oops: In the UK we would be playing "Green Onions" or "Time Is Tight", two instrumentals from Booker T& the MG`s (y)

start at edge

I have a few favorites of that …

Brussels, Belgium

Seoul, Korea

Nizhny Novgorod, Russia

Sofia, Bulgaria