Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Witch Hunt

1b6ff9d4159806f321972183cd948cb195b3eee4.jpg

TimeFlipper

Aw and i was going to recommend to @TimeFlipper might mellow him out some hahahahhs.

Now waiting for some smart alec retort which will no doubt be on the way.
In my previous posting i gave the explanation to the riddle that PoisonApple sent us but nobody responded to it...So here comes PoisonApples riddle, (CLICK ONTO, VIEW ATTACHMENT 11376) and i will explain below how it worked...NOT that iam trying to show iam a "smart alec" which you suggested i was, my old friend ;) :D..

The key point is we have to break up the riddle into segments, starting 0ff with, WHAT HAS FOUR LETTERS, This means the word "WHAT" contains 4 letters...The next segment is, OCCASIONALLY HAS TWELVE LETTERS, which means the word "OCCASIONALLY" contains 12 letters...

The next segment is, ALWAYS HAS SIX LETTERS, which means the word "ALWAYS" contains 6 letters...And the last segment is, BUT NEVER HAS FIVE LETTERS, which means the word NEVER contains 5 letters...

Therefore the answer to PoisonApples Riddle are the 4 words i put capitol letters to, that are, "WHAT", "OCCASIONALLY", "ALWAYS", "NEVER" :p:D.

Last edited: