Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Enigma007

Dr. Steven Greer - Do you all believe that what he says is real or BS ?

I personally wish that the governments of the world (especially the USA) were forced to reveal ALL alien tech they have and open source it, so we can use the technology for cheaper and faster travel here on earth. I have no desire to go to space, but I would love to go from the USA to Europe in 10 minutes vs. 12+ hours.

Thoughts?

Wind7

Staff
Cooking with a galvanized steel pail. Stupid bastard.

o_O

We have a special ventilation device for welding both galvanized and non-food grade stainless steel
that vacuums the fumes away into a electronic filtration device.

This dude in the viddy obviously doesn't know that galvanized used in this way is extremely toxic. :oops:

I seen that someone replied in kind to the video....Here's the link they left:

Wouldn't want the toxicity in MY food. Period.

Bones McCoy

o_O

We have a special ventilation device for welding both galvanized and non-food grade stainless steel
that vacuums the fumes away into a electronic filtration device.

This dude in the viddy obviously doesn't know that galvanized used in this way is extremely toxic. :oops:

I seen that someone replied in kind to the video....Here's the link they left:

Wouldn't want the toxicity in MY food. Period.

Those are some nice pails. There are all sorts of stock pots and canning pots and cajun boilers available.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Dr. Steven Greer - Do you all believe that what he says is real or BS ?

I personally wish that the governments of the world (especially the USA) were forced to reveal ALL alien tech they have and open source it, so we can use the technology for cheaper and faster travel here on earth. I have no desire to go to space, but I would love to go from the USA to Europe in 10 minutes vs. 12+ hours.

Thoughts?

I am of the opinion that Steven Greer is 100% real! Some of the stuff he talks about seems very wacky to me. Like contacting aliens for one. But then I always look at things like that with an open mind.

My personal goal since age 17 has been to develop an anti-gravity engine. I want to build a real Jetson car that controls gravity for its propulsion. Steven Greer talks about scientists that could actually turn that into a reality. But they don't because all those that succeed with that are killed. Makes me wonder if we have been subjugated and occupied by an alien race. Hell bent on never allowing mankiind to control this technology.

Wind7

Staff
zero-gravity.gif