The real Vulcan like aliens as opposed to mythical ones

lamdo263

During the 1950s two sisters in their early twenties had a contact with it seems jump suited humanoid aliens, that had closely resembled the said Vulcans as described in the Star Trek series.

What does not seem according to comparative duality, is that the encountered aliens that resembled the mythical Vulcans as shown in Star Trek, seemed felicitous, possessing light hearted personalities.

I feel that most of or a good portion of the Star Trek series, comes from alien societal contamination of this society, in part due to the leading pilot stars motorbike accident in the desert.

My feelings are that the lineage from the Star Trek ideologies stem directly from this supposed alien contact as a said result of the accident in the desert.

The comparisons are, that the real compared Vulcans might be light hearted and good willed, when the Earth version of the same, would appear more stoic, with little forgiveness for error, over the real supposed Vulcans.

Jeff

Re: The real Vulcan like aliens as opposed to mythical ones

i went as spock for halloween once but we didnt have pointy ear stuff so i wore a fake nose and nobody knew who i was because i also have red hair they thought i was a clown

Mikey

The main reason why Vulcans and other alien races in the Star Trek series are so humanoid like is due to the fact they are played by human actors/actresses... One of the biggest questions in the field of astrobiology would science be able recognized or quantified an alien life form... Chances are an intelligent alien life form would be so bizarre for the human mind to comprehend the mind might try to relate it to something it familiar with hence the various “insectoid”, “reptilian”, and “grey” aliens that are reported by people who have alien contact...

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Think about whales, we don't even know if they are intelligent or not, we're just looking at them, trying to understand their langage.

BTW, if aliens come to Earth, yeah, they are intelligent, so we have a clue, but if they don't look like intelligent beings, if we can't communicate with them, we're not going to have any way to tell where the hell they came from.

Life evolved here in a way, we can't know how it could have evolved on another planet.

garuda79

I remember that case, the two sisters were the Mitchell sisters from Missouri, I believe back in 1957, they rode a small booklet about their supposed encounter