THE SECRET SONG

AAA

This thread needs lightening up a bit

Watch the movie "Interstellar". Pay attention to the communication using the books watch and sand. That is a very accurate representation of what I have been experiencing. I am on the receiving end of a communication that spans a very long time. It appears I already will have gonna did transmitted them as well.

Someones have been trying to intercept and confuse or redirect from whatever it is that I am supposed to be doing. They have been doing it for a long time. They are in my way if they are not assisting or minding their own business. They are messing up something awesome and profound, beautiful. They are fuking up the program and need to be neutralized. I have a long list of names. It basically includes anyone and everyone who plays the BS who has not been clear concise and forthcoming.

I will not lighten up until truth is defined, all threats are dead, and all is well.

AAA

I will give an example of the BS I mention.

No one knows what the Hookah Smokin' Caterpillar is about. But I watched someone pretend to be The Hookah Smokin' Caterpillar for whatever reason. As an educated guess, it was to confuse or redirect and/or obfuscate.

Someone, an organized group of people, went out of their way and thought it out, put extra effort into stalking and manipulating myself and others for apparent nefarious purposes. So, when I encounter frauds like the wanna-be caterpillar, I sentence them to death, and otherwise play along, gather information and throw BS back at them while I wait for the right opportunity.

They are not getting out of it. The question is of how, when, and under what circumstances they will die.

While they are thinking about what they can get away with and how to best manipulate and try to control me, or whatever BS they are doing. While they aren't thinking of the right thing to do, ...I am thinking medical terms such as Malleus, Incus, Stapes, Forceps, Vascular Scissors, Scalpel, and Dissociation.

It would be nice to be able to simply abandon the whole situation, to take 'flight', but that doesn't seem to be an option at this point. Subsequently, I must kill. It is necessary if I am going to have peace.

AAA

I thought about lining them all up, putting a gun to their head, and asking them two very simple direct yes or no questions.

Is she O.K.?
I don't know.
BANG!
Is she O.K.?
I'm not part of this.
BANG!
Is she O.K?
Please don...
BANG!
Is she O.K.?
No.
BANG!
Is she O.K.?
(Silence)
BANG!
Is she O.K.?
Yes, she's doing well
Can you prove it?
No. But...
BANG!
Is she O.K.?
I don't know what this is even about.
BANG!
Is she O.K.?
I, I, ummm..umm...
BANG!
Is she O.K.?
Yes, she's great.
Can you prove it?
Yes.
Do so now.
I can't until...
BANG!

AAA

Hey you,

I have been thinking of you an awful lot lately, and have been making regular visits to your grave. I miss you so much. You've had such a significant and profound effect on my life and state of being. You have no idea, ...or maybe you do. Sometimes it is as if I can feel you. It is the strangest thing. I've done that with both the dead and the living. Somehow you are different though, special. I know it means something. I can feel it. I just don't know what exactly. That is the nature of the metaphysical I guess.

I am apparently being watched during my visits. Some people have nothing better to do than to follow me around and watch me cry at your grave?

They make me so angry with all of their BS. ..absolutely livid. It is apparent they are trying to keep me from something, and it has everything to do with you. They are using whatever psy-ops, or whatever they are doing, to tell me you are my daughter, mother, that you're going to kill me, that you're a big fat girl, a homosexual, that you are a trap, that you have evil ulterior motives, etc,.. ..almost as if they are trying to do what is commonly known as "Cock-blocking", as to create a perceived deal breaker. I find this to be quite curious. Why would they bother if you're dead? And why do they assume there is a 'deal'? Is there a 'deal' that I am unaware of?

There is no deal. I don't even look at it on those terms. For me it is very simple. You are my friend, and I love you. I love you in the simplest purest form, without conditions or selfish motives, or expectations of personal gain. I simply want to know what happened to my beloved friend who has effected my life in such a profound way. I just want to know you are O.K., and under whatever conditions that may be, in this realm or the next.

I still cannot fully explain what I did a couple of years ago. I knew it had something to do with a female the whole time. My mind and soul were an absolute mess, complete and absolute total chaos, like an intense spiritual burn, a "personal hell" as I have already described it. I was doing all these weird inexplicable things. I was so confused. It was like something evil was trying to take over me or something. And all the people playing all their psy-ops BS only made it worse. But the whole time, I knew it was about someone of a feminine nature. The question was of who. It took so long to realize. How was I supposed to know it was about a girl who 'died' long ago?

As I was deciphering all those things, there was something missing. It wasn't quite right. Then, as soon as I realized it was about you, it all started falling into place. It has always been about you. I simply needed to make the connections. Now that I have, I feel so bewildered and distraught. I finally figured out who, only to be left hanging over something empty and enormously sad.

It's killing me. I can't let it go. I can't simply get over it. Not about you, and not like this. I need definitive answers, closure. ...or a new perspective. I found the 'hook' references, BTW. Yeah, you hooked me alright, ...a long time ago, perhaps before anyone. It's like gravity, an inescapable black hole pulling me in.

"Under the rainbow"