The Seven ALIEN Races Visting Earth

TimeTravel_00

The Nordics sound like the people I hang out at the gym with. What is so alien about that?

TnWatchdog

Hey opmmur...I may be a Nordic alien, but then again wouldn't I know it? My father came from Norway as a kid and my mother's parents came over earlier so I am a 100% Norwegian descendant or close to it. I believe just like the different races here on earth there are different races of aliens. The pictures that have depicted them over the years are similar depictions of similar varieties, as shown in the vid.

BlastTyrant

I have heard of many of these kinds, but the top 3 being Grey's, Reptilians, Nordics. The Grey's are the ones most people associate with very few get to meet or see the Nordics and even less run across the Reptilians.

wanda

oh my gosh...the Nordic... they look like what I was visited by for years and years growing up. he was so handsome with long flowing hair and dressed in a robe. he came to me every night for most of my childhood and we talked all night. I just wish I could remember what we talked about.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
NBCNews.com | June 12, 2013

Man admits electrocuted alien story was a hoax

Chinese state media reports that a man who claimed to have electrocuted an alien and kept the body in his freezer admits the story was made up.

All types of Hoaxing is very bad for the Researching of Alien Life and UFO's.