The shotgun approach.

label

It's a claim concerning quantum entanglement that has no real basis in reality.

Quantum entanglement is real enough. Maybe you've seen the media report it (misreport it, actually) as quantum teleportation.

The posts claims that a particle "knows" it's past and future and that we could somehow one day "read" this information from particles.

That's the part with no basis in reality.

Harte

there is a relation that much was proven hence you do get a actual wave you can measure that much is a given. Secondly I did say that how the relation works is best guess. But it doesn't change the fact that you can to a degree measure parts of the particle but chances are you will hit the ERP Paradox.

Eventually there is only so much that our tech allows for "right now" but that is not to say that our evolving tech will not be able to overcome the Paradox "as example" in future time.

Physics will eventually be able to answer the how along with the why. It is just a matter of time.

label

Introducing code?

In the short time we have discovered the absolute complexity of life and is barely able to put into context let alone understand it. But as bioengineers find more and more evidence that things are not random as we always thought views will slowly change as to what is possible with genetic programming.

that said there is a long standing believe that people can see into the future. I personally wonder about this. After all a functioning healthy eye can see the observable universe and with aid it can see much more like micro systems and planets.

What possible aid can there be for the brain? Early experimentation showed that with enough electromagnetic energy that you can alter electric function within the brain and even hurt someone. Hurt them badly.

There are experiments that shows behaviour changes and there is "talk" that I really hope is unsubstantiated myth that our morality can be altered. Well this isn't really a shocking revelation as asylums have been shocking human brains for a while now and results very to say the least.

But like a functioning eye that can look into a microscope computer screen and or telescope can we create a brain aid to process future events? Is this at all possible? I personally don't know. After all we all had those dreams that becomes "Déjà vu" it is not new to our understanding.

But I am captivated by this thought... The brain is a system... What part of that system is responsible for Déjà vu? If so can we introduce code to force it?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Introducing code?

In the short time we have discovered the absolute complexity of life and is barely able to put into context let alone understand it. But as bioengineers find more and more evidence that things are not random as we always thought views will slowly change as to what is possible with genetic programming.

that said there is a long standing believe that people can see into the future. I personally wonder about this. After all a functioning healthy eye can see the observable universe and with aid it can see much more like micro systems and planets.

What possible aid can there be for the brain? Early experimentation showed that with enough electromagnetic energy that you can alter electric function within the brain and even hurt someone. Hurt them badly.

There are experiments that shows behaviour changes and there is "talk" that I really hope is unsubstantiated myth that our morality can be altered. Well this isn't really a shocking revelation as asylums have been shocking human brains for a while now and results very to say the least.

But like a functioning eye that can look into a microscope computer screen and or telescope can we create a brain aid to process future events? Is this at all possible? I personally don't know. After all we all had those dreams that becomes "Déjà vu" it is not new to our understanding.

But I am captivated by this thought... The brain is a system... What part of that system is responsible for Déjà vu? If so can we introduce code to force it?
Very good point about the "dejà vu"...

label

it is said that dejà vu starts in your early teens and as we get older it seems to decrease or happen less and less. It is theorized that it is caused by a disconnect between the unconscious and conscious mind. Now it is hinted that 3 parts of the brain is closely related to your vision is part of the " dejà vu" process. As I understand it and I am a laymen it occurs when 1 of the 3 processes goes out of synchronization for whatever reason "over/under stimulation and or abnormality of the brain"

BUT that is a half truth because face it. We know that dreams of events is possible because ALL of us experience it at one stage. We wake up WOW that dream was SO REAL and months or years later WOW " dejà vu" it feels so real!! then the "Event" in question was linked to the "past dream" and the "now" and not a split second out of sync phenomena.

So what does this tell you? the brain is able to do much more than just figuring out how to work that "new age" can-opener... I hate those things... :confused:

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

it is said that dejà vu starts in your early teens and as we get older it seems to decrease or happen less and less. It is theorized that it is caused by a disconnect between the unconscious and conscious mind. Now it is hinted that 3 parts of the brain is closely related to your vision is part of the " dejà vu" process. As I understand it and I am a laymen it occurs when 1 of the 3 processes goes out of synchronization for whatever reason "over/under stimulation and or abnormality of the brain"

BUT that is a half truth because face it. We know that dreams of events is possible because ALL of us experience it at one stage. We wake up WOW that dream was SO REAL and months or years later WOW " dejà vu" it feels so real!! then the "Event" in question was linked to the "past dream" and the "now" and not a split second out of sync phenomena.

So what does this tell you? the brain is able to do much more than just figuring out how to work that "new age" can-opener... I hate those things... :confused:
lol Yes, very true... :) But you know what's strange, at least with me, deja vu seems to occur more often as I get older...And I've also heard that, that it's associated with a glitch in the memory, but I don't buy it...

label

lol Yes, very true... :) But you know what's strange, at least with me, deja vu seems to occur more often as I get older...And I've also heard that, that it's associated with a glitch in the memory, but I don't buy it...

In 2009 I got a phone call that my friend was in a car accident. He just finished work "24 hour" shift that his boss forced on him and was on his way home. He said he was tired and felt the need to just try and get home shower and sleep.

He told me for the first time "ever" he used his seatbelt. He never use to use it ever before. He confirmed he had a "feeling" and that "feeling" saved his life.

A large construction vehicle was on the wrong side of the road heading the wrong way and caused my friend to take evasive action.

So yes I fully agree with you. Even if it is an "abnormality" in the brain that causes "déjà vu" why then is it hardwired to protect us? How many war stories have you heard the person saying "I just knew" and being the lone survivor?

This tells me the brain can "glance" at future events. But because we never needed more than a "brief look" into our future to survive we never developed the skill. And actually due to "stress/medication" and even "ego" this very "important" part of our brain function is being suppressed.

I mean yes "a fastened seatbelt" to "not going with that stranger" to "I just knew that building" to "something felt wrong" How many "random" acts must occur before we go "yes ok this can no longer be random"

I personally believe time travel is very real and I believe that we "humans" have the ability to do exactly that. Just purely claiming "no it is instinct" doesn't do it for me anymore "Inborn pattern of behaviour" is that we are BORN with it. Then why do only so few of us survive the odds?

Simply stated if everyone has it why don't all of us run out of buildings when trouble comes our way? :cautious:

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

In 2009 I got a phone call that my friend was in a car accident. He just finished work "24 hour" shift that his boss forced on him and was on his way home. He said he was tired and felt the need to just try and get home shower and sleep.

He told me for the first time "ever" he used his seatbelt. He never use to use it ever before. He confirmed he had a "feeling" and that "feeling" saved his life.

A large construction vehicle was on the wrong side of the road heading the wrong way and caused my friend to take evasive action.

So yes I fully agree with you. Even if it is an "abnormality" in the brain that causes "déjà vu" why then is it hardwired to protect us? How many war stories have you heard the person saying "I just knew" and being the lone survivor?

This tells me the brain can "glance" at future events. But because we never needed more than a "brief look" into our future to survive we never developed the skill. And actually due to "stress/medication" and even "ego" this very "important" part of our brain function is being suppressed.

I mean yes "a fastened seatbelt" to "not going with that stranger" to "I just knew that building" to "something felt wrong" How many "random" acts must occur before we go "yes ok this can no longer be random"

I personally believe time travel is very real and I believe that we "humans" have the ability to do exactly that. Just purely claiming "no it is instinct" doesn't do it for me anymore "Inborn pattern of behaviour" is that we are BORN with it. Then why do only so few of us survive the odds?

Simply stated if everyone has it why don't all of us run out of buildings when trouble comes our way? :cautious:
Good point, maybe with some of us, that "instinct" is a bit stronger...Or maybe some people juat ignore it? *shrugs* I really don't know, but it's fascinating... :)

label

In the end the future is giving us some hint as to what is and what is not possible. I myself would like to know how things work. I mean truly work... Not just the math not just the theory the full story.

Right now we are a momentary construct of atoms energy. Yes we bleed, we get hurt and yes we die. But we are not what we think we are. despite the "physical" we are energy and consist of energy. Everything we interact with computers, our coffee our friends are just a construct a 3D model of what is essential just atoms moving about.

Primordial programming and rendering at work.

So in truth we are more closely connected to what some will call a soul or spiritual being. Because we are effectively one and the same. A second truth is we live in the past. "our now" as we see it is not real. It is processed information and that took time! a split second or even less but it took time to process regardless. So really what is outside your body? what colour is your home? Your eyes?

Do you truly know? :confused: I don't.

truth is the colours that are projected is the colours that wasn't absorbed but reflected, so how much do we really know?

the observable universe or soon to be multi-verse remains a singularity. We are in perfect harmony of what we are but as a question of who we are? I don't think we have a clue who we really are considering that we cannot possibly know how the world really looks.

We are real! BUT we are more than the reflection in the mirror. We are consciousness... HOW COOL IS THAT??? :cool:

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Good point, maybe with some of us, that "instinct" is a bit stronger...Or maybe some people juat ignore it? *shrugs* I really don't know, but it's fascinating... :)
just*
In the end the future is giving us some hint as to what is and what is not possible. I myself would like to know how things work. I mean truly work... Not just the math not just the theory the full story.

Right now we are a momentary construct of atoms energy. Yes we bleed, we get hurt and yes we die. But we are not what we think we are. despite the "physical" we are energy and consist of energy. Everything we interact with computers, our coffee our friends are just a construct a 3D model of what is essential just atoms moving about.

Primordial programming and rendering at work.

So in truth we are more closely connected to what some will call a soul or spiritual being. Because we are effectively one and the same. A second truth is we live in the past. "our now" as we see it is not real. It is processed information and that took time! a split second or even less but it took time to process regardless. So really what is outside your body? what colour is your home? Your eyes?

Do you truly know? :confused: I don't.

truth is the colours that are projected is the colours that wasn't absorbed but reflected, so how much do we really know?

the observable universe or soon to be multi-verse remains a singularity. We are in perfect harmony of what we are but as a question of who we are? I don't think we have a clue who we really are considering that we cannot possibly know how the world really looks.

We are real! BUT we are more than the reflection in the mirror. We are consciousness... HOW COOL IS THAT??? :cool:
You're quite the philosopher, I've wondered similar things, "what if the color I see as red, you see as yellow?" And I definitely believe there is way more to everything than we can even comprehend, we can only try... You know, George Carlin actually made a joke about time, kind of like what you said...something like "'

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
...my phone shut off in the middle of my post...George Carlin said someone asked for the time and he says "Well do you wanna know what time it was when you asked or what time it is now?" Just came to mind asI was reading your post...