The theory of time

Alpha and 0mega

The theory of time

Some of u may know i am currently working on a theory on time.I cannot assure u guys when the theory would be out becos i am working solo on the theory.Besides i am trying to correct all the flaw in the theory.

When the theory is out it will not disappoint u.Be warned.It is very lenghty,but i hope u guys would finish reading and comment on it.

AdrianDevulge

Re: The theory of time

As long as you spellcheck it and do not abbreviate YOU a (three letter word) into U...I will read it.

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"AdrianDevulge\")</div>
As long as you spellcheck it and do not abbreviate YOU a (three letter word) into U...I will read it.[/b]
Well now Adrian, you should make allowance for some members who English is not their first language....it might be easier to type "u" in place of you.....and isn't it the content what really counts? ;)

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Mudpuppy\")</div>
Well now Adrian, you should make allowance for some members who English is not their first language....it might be easier to type \"u\" in place of you.....and isn't it the content that really counts? ;)[/b]

Actually Mudpuppy, Alpha & Omega has already heard this comment before many months ago and amazingly posted for a while using proper spelling and large scientific words correctly spelled. Back then, most of us thought it was a miricle for about a nanosecond.

OK Alpha, there is no time. The ONLY moment you can ever experience is the NOW. Here comes another NOW, whoops there it goes, here comes another NOW, there it goes, Here comes another Now.........

So Alpha, you are actually living in Eternity.

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Actually Mudpuppy, Alpha & Omega has already heard this comment before many months ago and amazingly posted for a while using proper spelling and large scientific words correctly spelled. Back then, most of us thought it was a miricle for about a nanosecond.
[/b]

I noticed that too, it's a little scary isn't it. I've noticed an ongoing debate in regards to his true personality and motives, kinda hidden under the covers. Sometimes I wonder what motivates people to behave the way they do sometimes.:huh:

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"AdrianDevulge\")</div>
mudpuppy spellcheck is universal.[/b]
Is it? I remember this post not too long ago?<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"AdrianDevulge\")</div>
Ah, and is it just me or is the spell check broken. It takes all my spaces out of my sentences.[/b]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Mudpuppy\")</div>
I'm not sure, but I wouldn't worry about typos. If that is any indication of whether someone tells the truth, has a valid point, or credible in any way, than I doubt anyone here could throw a first stone. Most of us are well versed in reading through the typos. It's the content that counts.....[/b]
In fact, as I am posting this, I can't even find a spellcheck button. Where is it?