The Three Days of Darkness

the_sign

During the countdown to the fulfillment of Daniel 12:12 which was, is, and shall forever be, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 as equating to the same date, including any future blessing with the blessing of Daniel 12:12.

The Lord was leading me to the 1,335th day but was going to give me a break and he didn't want me to forget the final computation to the end.

So the counting for those 2,300 days began August 11, 2010 A.D., which is completed by the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27, 2016 A.D.

Recently there has been a rise in articles regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

A warning sign 8 (eight) days prior is due to come so that all may prepare; this would be November 16, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the Leonid meteor shower.

November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D.

The basis for this computation is from having witnessed the many fulfillments of the 11th chapter of the Book of Daniel from the perspective of being the personage foretold in verse 21 (et. al.).

There is a similar thread here :

Three Days of Darkness?

Last edited:

the_sign

During the countdown to the fulfillment of Daniel 12:12 which was, is, and shall forever be, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 as equating to the same date, including any future blessing with the blessing of Daniel 12:12.

The Lord was leading me to the 1,335th day but was going to give me a break and he didn't want me to forget the final computation to the end.

So the counting for those 2,300 days began

. . . at the same time as for the counting of the 1,335 days : September 12, 2012 A.D., exactly 3 years and 7 months after one of the three princes (kings) foretold in Daniel 11:2 became comatose on February 12, 2009 A.D., as foretold in the 95th quatrain of Book IV of Nostradamus' Centuries (Prophecies) . . .

Century IV : #95

. . . and continues with the most recent update leaving 431 days remaining (the final three days being the formal time frame for the oft written "Three Days of Darkness") until the 2,300th day, Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.

Regular updates at : Free forum : Resurrected and Raptured

HEIDI

So the counting for those 2,300 days began August 11, 2010 A.D., which is completed by the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27, 2016 A.D.

Recently there has been a rise in articles regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

A warning sign 8 (eight) days prior is due to come so that all may prepare; this would be November 16, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the Leonid meteor shower.

November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D.

The basis for this computation is from having witnessed the many fulfillments of the 11th chapter of the Book of Daniel from the perspective of being the personage foretold in verse 21 (et. al.).

There is a similar thread here :

Three Days of Darkness?
Days of darkness I suffer with a condition called tunnel vision I can only see out the corners of my eyes, the rest is all darkness anyway ,so I'm really not bothered though be interesting gossip I'm sure my new girlfriend will keep me updated on

the_sign

Days of darkness I suffer with a condition called tunnel vision I can only see out the corners of my eyes, the rest is all darkness anyway ,so I'm really not bothered though be interesting gossip I'm sure my new girlfriend will keep me updated on
I pray that you will be healed.

The end of this civil year of 2018 A.D. includes the Glorious Manifestation of Our Lord Jesus Christ on December 30.

With such a great ending to what seems as another year explains somewhat the severe cold we are now experiencing. (Big finish, save the best for last, that type of thing)

HEIDI

I pray that you will be healed.

The end of this civil year of 2018 A.D. includes the Glorious Manifestation of Our Lord Jesus Christ on December 30.

With such a great ending to what seems as another year explains somewhat the severe cold we are now experiencing. (Big finish, save the best for last, that type of thing)
Thank you so Sweet bless you hunny