The Three Days of Darkness

Trekkie

My neighbor Neville who is a black pastor has heard of this and he's more concerned about his multi cultured congregation not being able to see him if the days get darker

AKASHIC RECORDS

During the countdown to the fulfillment of Daniel 12:12 which was, is, and shall forever be, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 as equating to the same date, including any future blessing with the blessing of Daniel 12:12.

The Lord was leading me to the 1,335th day but was going to give me a break and he didn't want me to forget the final computation to the end.

So the counting for those 2,300 days began August 11, 2010 A.D., which is completed by the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27, 2016 A.D.

Recently there has been a rise in articles regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

A warning sign 8 (eight) days prior is due to come so that all may prepare; this would be November 16, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the Leonid meteor shower.

November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D.

The basis for this computation is from having witnessed the many fulfillments of the 11th chapter of the Book of Daniel from the perspective of being the personage foretold in verse 21 (et. al.).

There is a similar thread here :

Three Days of Darkness?

AKASHIC RECORDS

The 3 days of DARKNESS I believe it will happen in 2036/2038 GIZA time line ends is the upgrade of our DNA and 4th Density we will have Telekinesis,Telepathy and be able to heal our bodies and live longer 175 years to 250 years we only have about 30% to 35% of our SOUL inside of our body.It will be higher 40% to 45% this will kick in the activate our sleeping DNA or what Scientist call JUNK DNA its not junk its for evolution Jesus,Mohamed,Elijah,Buddha had about 80% of there higher self (SOUL) inside of their bodies!. If we had 100% our bodies would burn up with PURE LIGHT!. We are LIGHT BEINGS living a life on a 3D World called EARTH. Souls had come here to Earth to make it like HEAVEN. There is more to this story it would take hrs to write all of it. The SUN will go out and the density will change and the PHOTON BELT energy that's gonna hit Earth.
Our solar system journeys through the universe in a 26,200 year cycle, its path crossing what is popularly termed the Milky Way at right angles twice during that period. Every 13,000 years or so therefore planet Earth comes into a space/time overlap or period of NULL-TIME ..... an electromagnetic no-zone or energy vacuum, with complete absence of electromagnetic fields and the temporary suspension of the planetary grid system. When the pendulum reaches the destructive pause at the end of its swing,this is one of the results. This cosmic cloud is called the PHOTON Belt, the Milky Way or Monasic* Ring, and ushers in an era of Light (2,000 years of Enlightenment) after a much longer period of [biblical] darkness. We are now poised to enter this Photon Belt, and there is nothing we can do to avoid it. It is the ending of a cycle. Understand it without fearing it.

JahaRa

Why is it that christians are so anxious for the end of the world? The world ends everyday for someone when they die. Even a lot of new agers who disavow any christian leanings often seem to be looking forward to Armaggedon or some huge appocalypse, misunderstanding the whole meaning of the word apocalypse, thinking it is the same as armaggedon.

AKASHIC RECORDS

During the countdown to the fulfillment of Daniel 12:12 which was, is, and shall forever be, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 as equating to the same date, including any future blessing with the blessing of Daniel 12:12.

The Lord was leading me to the 1,335th day but was going to give me a break and he didn't want me to forget the final computation to the end.

So the counting for those 2,300 days began August 11, 2010 A.D., which is completed by the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27, 2016 A.D.

Recently there has been a rise in articles regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

A warning sign 8 (eight) days prior is due to come so that all may prepare; this would be November 16, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the Leonid meteor shower.

November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D.

The basis for this computation is from having witnessed the many fulfillments of the 11th chapter of the Book of Daniel from the perspective of being the personage foretold in verse 21 (et. al.).

There is a similar thread here :

Three Days of Darkness?
I beleive it will be in 2038 GIZA KINGS CHAMBER TIMELINE!!!. Earth or GAIA has started in 2018 ,,,The HARMONIC CONVERSION of 1987 and 2012 Old World Passes away new world born. MAYAN PROPH 2012 18 years in and another 18 years out of THE DARK RIFT .Bible Rev meaning (RAPTURE) is Christ Consciousnesses. 3 Days of darkness due to Earths Shifting Density you will see in the skies two moons earth starts to change from 4th density to 5th density?. DNA Upgrade or Sleeping ,Junk DNA awaking!. Activated.............40% to 45% of the SOUL inside of the Human Bodies now!. Jesus,Buddha,Mohamed,Elijah all had about 80% of thier SOUL inside of their bodies HIGHER SELF increasing from 30% to 35% up to 40% to 45% higher in these future times of the GOLDEN AGE.