The Three Days of Darkness

AKASHIC RECORDS

and thats right this bible has been misinterpreted and altered and changed so many times its just a book of lies and bs and all that stuff in it is rubbish to
Yes and LOST,Changed,ect The Bible was channeled by the HEBREWS!. And then written down.... all Symbolic Metaphor's and Codes!. Prophecies are not written in STONE!!!. Only probablitties of an outcome and acting with Parallel Earths we move at billions of times per second we don't see the subtle changes take places around us thats what time is a snap shot GrandFATHER Paradoxs does not apply can,t change the past..

AKASHIC RECORDS

The bible is full of lies and deception.
The Bible was channeled by the HEBREWS! and then written down it is all made up of symbolic metaphores and codes 1. Like it took GOD 7 days to make Earth this really means 7 DISPENSATIONS!!!. About the RAPTURE it means this
Rev. Douglas James Cottrell PhD: The Biblical rapture

from my good ol friend DOUGLAS JAMES COTTRELL AKASHIC RECORDS READINGS he is the next EDGAR CAYCE from CANADA :

AKASHIC RECORDS

AKASHIC RECORD READINGS like the FAMOUS EDGAR CAYCE ON Who is SATAN?. THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!.By Dr.
Douglas James Cottrell PhD: Satan, the demonic world, possession and exorcism

and thats right this bible has been misinterpreted and altered and changed so many times its just a book of lies and bs and all that stuff in it is rubbish to

Most likely it's what they predicted would happen then and it's probably not mean't for todays times...The verses are so open ended though you can make anything fit in them.....It's an ancient book filled with prophecy past and not intended to predict the future....And this three days of darkness was more than likely some type of eclipse....

AKASHIC RECORDS

During the countdown to the fulfillment of Daniel 12:12 which was, is, and shall forever be, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 as equating to the same date, including any future blessing with the blessing of Daniel 12:12.

The Lord was leading me to the 1,335th day but was going to give me a break and he didn't want me to forget the final computation to the end.

So the counting for those 2,300 days began August 11, 2010 A.D., which is completed by the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27, 2016 A.D.

Recently there has been a rise in articles regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

A warning sign 8 (eight) days prior is due to come so that all may prepare; this would be November 16, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the Leonid meteor shower.

November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D.

The basis for this computation is from having witnessed the many fulfillments of the 11th chapter of the Book of Daniel from the perspective of being the personage foretold in verse 21 (et. al.).

There is a similar thread here :

Three Days of Darkness?
I think the 3 days of DARKNESS is around 2036/2038 from the GIZA Kings chamber and time line count . What will happen is the Earth or GAIA is going into a 4th Density from 3rd Density we will see in the skies two moons and two earths for 3 days of darkness MAYAN Proph, about the dark rift or the Photon Belt earth is heading into I mean our Solar System then we will have lighter bodies, cleaner air and water and some Diseases will not be able to live in this density we will live longer life spans and Consciousness expands for humans vibration is higher on Earth after 3 days of darkness. We are heading into the 2000 years of peace by 2050 the start of peace on Earth by 2100 AD there will be only 2.3 Billion on Earth. No RAPTURE like the Christians think it meaning is Christ Consciousness in every mind and heart on Earth not Jesus coming in person. The Bible was channeled by the HEBREWS you cant take the Bible Rev or anything in the Bible literally its made up of Symbolic Metaphor's and Codes!. Because of what they see in visions they don,t know what they really are. And like GOD made Earth in 7 Days really means 7 Dispensations IT TOOK!!!. Not 7 days. Many things were changed and taken out or even misinterpreted with the Bible. I can explain better with AKASHIC RECORD READINGS I can give to you all here if you want to see the videos?.

AKASHIC RECORDS

Most likely it's what they predicted would happen then and it's probably not mean't for todays times...The verses are so open ended though you can make anything fit in them.....It's an ancient book filled with prophecy past and not intended to predict the future....And this three days of darkness was more than likely some type of eclipse....
Shift of Density on Earth is the 3 days I think!. am sure it is in 2036/2038