The timeline without wikileaks

SarahAlways

I find it interesting that many people feel that we are now safe from WWIII. There are forces across the globe that are happening and have been happening for decades that could be the powder kegs that ignite another world war, but if you need to comfort yourself in thinking that the result of this American election saved us from that, then I guess by all means...

paradox404

I find it interesting that many people feel that we are now safe from WWIII. There are forces across the globe that are happening and have been happening for decades that could be the powder kegs that ignite another world war, but if you need to comfort yourself in thinking that the result of this American election saved us from that, then I guess by all means...

That is a valid point.

We are probably going to see WW3 at some point but the point is, is that its not today. That is the best we can ask for. I think we are headed for civil wars across the globe but we have much more of a chance to survive without WWIII.

Justinian

Of course. There are dozens of countries across the globe that are using the civil wars and strife in other countries as excuses to move in for a power/influence grab. Keep it up long enough and cold wars turn into real wars. But it's hard to show all that in a meme so 99% of the World would rather just continue to believe that everything that happens in the World is due to something in America. We have moved into the age of Idiocracy where if it's not a meme or less than a paragraph, nobody cares and will continue to believe headlines. It's a sad, sad state of affairs. I've seen it over and over where locations I've traveled to and events have happened, the locals always have a different story than what's in the news. So most of these forces across the globe, as you call them, won't ever see the light of day in MSM.

Luckily for us, we have the P to keep us on our toes. :p

Bullethead21

For someone to think wikileakes "saved us" from anything is proof of just how twisted our perception of reality has come to be........IMHO

paradox404

Of course. There are dozens of countries across the globe that are using the civil wars and strife in other countries as excuses to move in for a power/influence grab. Keep it up long enough and cold wars turn into real wars. But it's hard to show all that in a meme so 99% of the World would rather just continue to believe that everything that happens in the World is due to something in America. We have moved into the age of Idiocracy where if it's not a meme or less than a paragraph, nobody cares and will continue to believe headlines. It's a sad, sad state of affairs. I've seen it over and over where locations I've traveled to and events have happened, the locals always have a different story than what's in the news. So most of these forces across the globe, as you call them, won't ever see the light of day in MSM.

If you read I said WW3 would be triggered by America, but no where I said everything revolves around America. Toilet paper does not revolve around America. That said a war on a global scale today would have to include America. America is still a superpower don't forget.

And I don't recall saying that smaller forces
were irrelevant. I just said I believed that without Wikileaks WW3 may have happened. Which my theroy is still valid, as if you remember the FBI going through the emails DID affect polls. Which were brought up by *Shock Horror*, Wikileaks.

I challenge anyone who wants to shitpost without backing themselves up. PROVE that wikileaks didn't have any effect. Prove I'm wrong. This thread was more food for thought but a lot of you don't seem to understand that so go on. Try and actually do some research. Tell me where I've gone wrong. Lets have a discussion. I'm interested to see what people come up with.

I'm sick of ad hominem attacks. If you want to troll someone, look in a mirror and GO FOR IT.

Last edited:

SarahAlways

If you read I said WW3 would be triggered by America, but no where I said everything revolves around America. Toilet paper does not revolve around America. That said a war on a global scale today would have to include America. America is still a superpower don't forget.

And I don't recall saying that smaller forces
were irrelevant. I just said I believed that without Wikileaks WW3 may have happened. Which my theroy is still valid, as if you remember the FBI going through the emails DID affect polls. Which were brought up by *Shock Horror*, Wikileaks.

I challenge anyone who wants to shitpost without backing themselves up. PROVE that wikileaks didn't have any effect. Prove I'm wrong. This thread was more food for thought but a lot of you don't seem to understand that so go on. Try and actually do some research. Tell me where I've gone wrong. Lets have a discussion. I'm interested to see what people come up with.

I'm sick of ad hominem attacks. If you want to troll someone, look in a mirror and GO FOR IT.
Ok! wow. I'm sorry if you feel like you're being trolled. I respect your opinion and I agree with you in part. Wikileaks did have an effect. Absolutely! I just don't agree that it prevented WWIII.

Justinian

I'm not sure why you take my reply to Sarah's quote as a troll on yours? If you took it that way, you went way off course. Off tangent conversation in the middle of your thread, buddy. Relax. Count to ten.

paradox404

As I said in my last post. My post was regarding the ad hominem nature of the replies. The replies seem to be thinly veiled "Ha ha this guys an idiot for thinking x." type of insults. The point I made was if you're gunna say that tell me why my view is so wrong instead of attacking me.

If you took it that way, you went way off course. Off tangent conversation in the middle of your thread, buddy. Relax. Count to ten.

Trolling 101... -_-

Justinian

Hmm.. from a standpoint only looking at it keeping her from office? I dunno. Without getting into any sort of political death match here, I know people that voted on both sides of the fence and not one of them voted due to anything from wikileaks or the fbi looking into her emails. So I honestly just don't see julian assange as big of an asset to anything related to changing history.

You mean like I did here? I don't have Youtube videos or Politically challenged studies. I just have my friends and family. As I replied here.