The Truth Behind People Going Mysteriously Missing

Sirius B Scientist

Every time some1 goes mysteriously missing aliens are to blame most of the time, in very few rare cases its the government who are responsible for going missing but normally on behalf of the Tall Whites. The biggest culprits for abducting and killing humans is the Tall Whites, they are responsible for over 97% of mysterious disappearances. I am sad to say the fate of some1 who disappears is to have their soul eaten or turned into a philosophers stone. Anyway 250,000 people mysteriously disappear every year in Britain alone. The missing: Each year, 275,000 Britons disappear How do you know its the Tall Whites? Well they control Earths air space.

I hate to say to say it but the evidence suggests Earth is already under a covert alien invasion by the Tall Whites. We are already at war with the Tall Whites after finding out their secrets. Our high command has asked do we send a fleet to drive them away? The answer is yes!

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
In Alaska they blame a big predatory Bigfoot more than Aliens, as well as other foul beasts such as large dire wolf.

steven chiverton

Every time some1 goes mysteriously missing aliens are to blame most of the time, in very few rare cases its the government who are responsible for going missing but normally on behalf of the Tall Whites. The biggest culprits for abducting and killing humans is the Tall Whites, they are responsible for over 97% of mysterious disappearances. I am sad to say the fate of some1 who disappears is to have their soul eaten or turned into a philosophers stone. Anyway 250,000 people mysteriously disappear every year in Britain alone. The missing: Each year, 275,000 Britons disappear How do you know its the Tall Whites? Well they control Earths air space.

I hate to say to say it but the evidence suggests Earth is already under a covert alien invasion by the Tall Whites. We are already at war with the Tall Whites after finding out their secrets. Our high command has asked do we send a fleet to drive them away? The answer is yes!
what evidence this is new to me tall whites taking people when it was the greys or our own goverments selling us off for technology that will destroy ourselfs with in the long run . strange thing is people who encounetrd greys and are still around to talk about it they put them back so maybe they was blaming the greys when it was the reptilians they say the the Worcest but then when dose the tall blonds come into it