The U.S. Has Secret Craft That Can Reach The Moon In 90 Minutes

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Philadelphia Experiment never happened, so when you link that story to something it loses credibility in my eyes, I researched the subject too much. It would be nice to be ignorant on a subject and see it like a kid sees a Disney movie, full of magic, but plainly Carlos Allen aka Carlos Allende wrote the story 'The Philadelphia Experiment' as early as 1956. He had documents proving he wrote the story as early as 1956, no one predates his writing of the story, he is the one and only true source of the story.

It'd be cool if we did have such technology though, hopefully we do. I'd like us to build bases on the moon & Mars.

I'll have to disagree with you. I heard about the Philadelphia Experiment by word of mouth from someone that had talked with one of the Navy wives that had witnessed the experiment. Opmmur has a similar story to mine. This was before a movie was made. It's kind of like Roswell. There is the version being promulgated. And then there is the version from eyewitness accounts.

No one can dispute the fact that the story first 'leaked' with the Varo edition of The Case For The UFO. Which contained the notes by '3 individual ETs' written in the margins of the book "The Case For The UFO" by Morris K. Jessup. The book was mailed by Carl Allen to the Office of Naval Research. If you mailed them something today, be sure they'd file and index it. The fact that they made copies was simply a way of them sending an email around the office today. Carl Allen AKA Carlos Allende admitted he was the author of the '3 ETs' from the notes, Jessup knew this was the case he never disputed it.

Some give credibility to the fact that Morris Jessup committed suicide, those close to him know he was having personal, family & money issues. The Varo edition of his book, which was mailed to him didn't help in the matter, before dying he mailed his copy of the Varo edition to a close friend who was interested in the subject and related the fact that he considered the whole thing a load of hogwash and no more than a joke.

This is the humble origin of the story that became the Philadelphia Exieriment. One day Carl Allen was at the docks, he saw the U.S.S. Eldridge, he saw it docked as it was being degaussed. He saw all this degaussing equipment on the ship and asked about it, he was told it made the ship invisible. It was the first time he'd seen this type of equipment and technology and being a big fan of Einstein, science and technology it really inspired him. He either misunderstood or simply used his imagination on the U.S.S. Eldridge becoming 'invisible'. When of course degaussing is simply the means of making the ship invisible to underwater mines by eliminating the magnetic field. Carl Allen's military documents were checked and he was never aboard the ship. These documents were checked when Carl Allen's father was interviewed, and his father related to the interviewer that his son was known to have a wild imagination
which involved the telling of tall tales his whole life.

As for the crew of the U.S.S. Eldridge, the few remaining crewmen who served aboard it said they saw the ship from it's construction from the ground up and served aboard the ship every single day since it's commissioning and a skeleton crew never existed for the ship, and being aboard it every day of it's service life simply stated no such experiments took place. You can find these interviews online.

But of course concrete facts, evidence, dated documents and no prior mentioning of the story are thrown out the window. If you had 1 shred of evidence pre-dating the Varo edition mentioning or describing the Philadelphia Experiment or the 1956 letters mentioning it I would be open to looking at it but I seriously doubt such dated evidence exists. --- Razimus

I own a copy of the book "The Case For The UFO" by Morris K. Jessup. I need to find it in my library and re-read it again.