THE ULTIMATE ALIEN THEORY

Dulux

The Aliens showed up and the Military shot them down, only to find out the Aliens had bigger guns and have been around longer than the bible they laugh at. They’re so scientifically intelligent, the world is an ant farm to them, and we’re just cattle walking on a huge ball with gravity like prison bars. Suddenly, the cattle got smart, and shot down their own “self-proclaimed owner” only to find out that was a lie. The Aliens want the world their way, and don’t want to go to war over it. The Cattle are slaves to their needs like milk, medicine, and protein. They figure they can manipulate Earth’s homeostasis to work against the people of the world to keep the number of smart cattle back down to 0. They use genetics and the science of the solar system to control it- the things scientists on Earth are still catching up to. Since 1954, the progression of technology designed to work against the people of the world has become a part of everyday life through the Trilateral Group incorporating into the corporations of the world, and government or military programs. There’s more stuff on this planet trying to control and manipulate the world’s people than there are helping. Real basically, The Aliens have their hands in the military like a puppet that’s seducing the federal banks and elite to gain from the people before the down fall of an eminent loss against something deadly in the future. The Government, NSA, CIA, Banks, all assume the rolls based of the threat of military and seduction of money to take advantage of people, economically enslave them, and keep the public from saving their own lives. The Alien’s plan is to manipulate the circumstances of the solar system to manipulate the world’s homeostasis and cause natural disasters that kills the majority of people on the planet, instead of going into some stupid war. In the end, after the world has less people in it, they can be put through the process they went through before, 6 thousand years ago, and given a new faith upgraded from the last one used to keep the people under control believing in things that cause fear and obedience. The people are just the cattle that are just containers for experiments that our minds can’t wrap around. The Aliens are dealing with ideas bigger than solar systems, taking place to the curiosity of other planets for a much broader education in “Existology;” a type of understanding that for the people of Earth, would be like animals not understanding how a Television works.

These videos back up this theory. The first one is over an hour long but you must watch the whole thing.

TnWatchdog

Heh, I got thru the videos, which I found very interesting. A couple of statements rang true to me. The first one was that "99% of our reality is controlled by a small group". The percentage may be off but it is more than 50% and could be as high as 99%, which explains the sheep of the world or cattle as you put it. The other statement, "murder by suicide...How many times have you read an article where a scientest or some vocal person coming up dead? Oh, it was a suicide...you bet it was a suicide. Instead of "hush money" it was "hush killing", which what had happened to Phil Schnieder. Our technology has risen in the past 100 years. From the begining of time to not that far back we rode on horses. We could choose what options we wanted on our saddle but that was about it. Look how far we have come and how fast it has happened. Transportation, energy, communication, and everything else has advanced. Were we that smart or did we have help...alien help? This is a very strong possibility and they are moving us to where we need to be for the end times to play out.
Second vid is intersting. I heard several say that it is a CME but it looks like something being born with the cord and all. This is a strange one for sure. What are your thoughts on this one?
Third vid is something I hadn't seen before. It sure looks like a bunch of UFOs flying around. Of couse NASA doesn't say much on this one either. If anyone says anything, it could be murder by suicide for them this Christmas. A gift from the NWO.
Thanks for the post... I am looking forward to see what other members think regarding these vids.

Dulux

The CME is a really good explanation, I just don't believe it because of all the other shit that seems to add up too good. The Greys, according to Alex Collier, BROUGHT the moon to Earth thousands of years ago as a base and a satellite- which only puts more weight on the initial theory! So if they can move an entire solar body- basically rigging a solar body up to the same system they use to make a UFO weightless, what makes anyone think they couldn't take a solar body to the Sun and SIPHON it for some reason? I don't know why they would do that- maybe giving the Sun more negative energy for more solar flares? WTF, I dont know. But its the moon that makes me realize we're up against something that laughs at war, and then sends solar bodies to the sun and effects space whether- they're not fucking around.

I'm pretty convinced that second vid is the "aliens," not something natural.

I'm now convinced NWO is an alien agenda, not something a man would create or become apart of with out being threatened into it by something outside the picture.

Dulux

This alone is why an extra terrestrial court case would land slide win a full force investigation... if the supreme court would actually take the case in the first place.