The Wheel of Time Series

ZeoEmeraude

The Wheel of Time Series

Anyone here like Tolkien? Well, if ya do than you must check out The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. These books make Tolkien's work look like a saturday story. The level of immersion you will have when ya read these books is nothing short of mind boggling. So far there are ten books in the series.....the first is titled <span style='color:red'>"The Eye of the World" . I highly reccomend these books as they will spark your imagination and take it to new planes of existence. </span>

DadOf5

The Wheel of Time Series

Just make sure you have a spare month or two to read them all in. :D These are huge books!

vinny

The Wheel of Time Series

Really enjoyed these books, too. I did get fed up after the 10th one. Jordan just never seems to end the series. That reminds me I must clear out the book shelf. I bet the 2nd hand store would buy them from me. Latest book I enjoyed throughly was the DeVinci Code.
Vinny

ZeoEmeraude

The Wheel of Time Series

Originally posted by vinny@Dec 30 2004, 06:21 PM
Really enjoyed these books, too. I did get fed up after the 10th one. Jordan just never seems to end the series. That reminds me I must clear out the book shelf. I bet the 2nd hand store would buy them from me. Latest book I enjoyed throughly was the DeVinci Code.
Vinny

Well, for me the series has seemed to stagnate and the 10th book proves it. I have however heard that Jordan will wrap it up in book 12 or 13. Apparantly, the next 2 are supposed to really set up the "Last Battle", so we will just have to wait.