The whole universe???

CaryP

Re: The whole universe???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Chronodynamic Jim\")</div>
Don't listen to Starlord, those were stupid questions!
;)[/b]

Uh, Jimbo, my man. Let's not be rude. Calling someone (or their questions) stupid is not the kind of behavior we have here. How about cooling them jets of yours, cowboy?

I've heard it many times that the only stupid question is the one you never ask. How can one learn, if questions are not asked? Just getting the answers usually leaves the listener a bit flat. Questions are the best way to learn. Even those, and sometimes especially those, others consider stupid. Innovation comes from asking the "stupid" questions that others were scared to ask.

Cary

Lucidus

I think the egg would arrive.Cos when time is reverse(travelling back) everything on earth would reverse in motion.so the egg shell and everything it has inside,would soon form together and the chicken would be then become a egg.
Its jus like watching a film in reverse motion.:ninja:

I read over your posts Alpha, and it seems that what you are talking about is the "arrow of time" reversing. This has been speculated upon by physicist, some of who believe that it could happen under certain conditions. If it did happen then you are right, all events would occur is reverse. People and chickens would get progressively younger, the universe would get smaller, etc. Of course, no one would know what is happening because as time reversed memories of events would "unform".

Zoomerz

Of course, no one would know what is happening because as time reversed memories of events would "unform".
Ha! Gives new meaning to the "ex" being just a bad memory.....

Z-

Chronodynamic Jim

Uh, Jimbo, my man. Let's not be rude. Calling someone (or their questions) stupid is not the kind of behavior we have here. How about cooling them jets of yours, cowboy?

I've heard it many times that the only stupid question is the one you never ask. How can one learn, if questions are not asked? Just getting the answers usually leaves the listener a bit flat. Questions are the best way to learn. Even those, and sometimes especially those, others consider stupid. Innovation comes from asking the "stupid" questions that others were scared to ask.

Cary

You are right. My apologies A&O!