TheHelper

Judge Bean

TheHelper

Originally posted by Satan@Jul 28 2004, 02:39 PM
I say if PyRo has vested so much faith in TheHelper, I'd like for him to come over so we can all meet him. I think he'd make a great addition to the site.

I agree, and think that, otherwise, reference to him creates an aura of legendary remoteness and divine authority. He is a paragon at this point-- frozen on the echelon of the Parthenon. Given the tremendous energy of the line of communication he apparently has open with the highest powers, it may be risky to invite discourse-- certainly dispute or reasonable argument would be out of the question. For one thing, certain members would have to change their names and pictures. It would be like having a fiberoptic link to Zeus' thunderbolts.

Cyberbomb

TheHelper

hmmm, don't know if he has said this to you also pyro, but he is asking people to forget everything he has told them, atleast thats what he told me in my last yahoo chat with him.

[edit: forget that, stupid question :p , I read your post to quickly]

Thanatos

TheHelper

Hello forum. Although a member here for a while I have not yet been compelled to post. I do not wish to offend anyone, especially Pyro but I have spoken to Thelper on a few occasions as well and I do have an opinion on him. I?m not sure if you are aware Pyro but Thelper uses a number of sources for his enlightened information. His primary source tends to be www.casiopea.com. He also started a thread at anomalies http://www.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultim...ic;f=9;t=001098
Under the name if Ascensionbegins.

My impressions of thelper is that he appears to believe what he says. However I couldn?t help noticing on numerous occasions that he tends to place himself (the ID ego) at the forefront as an ascended individual whilst quoting from numerous sources, however he rarely credits these sources. His ideas are by no means new and are a blend of numerous newage sites and groups.

After speaking with him on one occasion I took the liberty of downloading to my hard drive the entire cassipoea site so as to better understand where he was coming from. What I found amusing was that he was in the process of reading the site himself and after reading a section of it, he would then voice opinions based upon what he had recently read. If you go back through the Alexander logs earlier this year this will become quite evident. It is only more recently that he has begun to make predictions of his own (still based on other sources).

My feeling is his story can be quite erratic and change depending on what material he absorbs at any given moment. Again I would point you in the direction of the Alexander logs as this tends to highlight the behavior. I am sure that many others have observed this behavior and can understand where I am coming from. I hope this doesn?t start a flame as that is not my intention.

StarLord

TheHelper

Pyro,

Let me help you clear the air here.

1- ALL of us are millions of years old (speaking of the soul) and most of us have been around since the beginning of time also. nothing special there.

2- In our own right, and with all that experience that soul has gathered, we are all ascended masters once we check out of here, because we are reunited with all that we are and all that we know. Handing someone all the answers and then having them go take a test (life) really does not help one very much.

3-the helper has created within you a belief that he can heal you. I would wager that first though, he told you that you have a slight or serious problem but that one of the reasons that he is here is to serve mankind and so wouldn't mind healing you. So he has set up a time line for your "healing" Pyro, this is very important, if ANYTHING, YOU ARE HEALING YOURSELF. You have allowed him to create a space within you to manipulate, because of this, he now can manipulate you. Again, you do the healing, it is coming from your own energy because you are fixated on it and are spending attention on it.

4-The world has been approaching the end for the last umpteen millions of years, the concept is not new. If a person believes whole heartedly that something is going to happen like this, it is very possible that they them selves will check out, NOT the world.

5-No one can "Heal" your Soul pyro. The Soul is eternal, and CANNOT BE: hurt, torn, ripped, blown up, burnt, crushed, stolen, SOLD, traded, abducted, ransomed, invited to tea, poisoned, imprisoned, shot. The soul has ever been, is and will ever be. For helper to claim that he can "heal your soul" proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is a liar and a cheat and has stooped to the lowest point you can get on the ladder of life. For him to try to take advantage of you like this is dispicable and below the lowest you can imagine.

6 Jesus repremanded him??? Pyro, can you see the lies this guy spouts??
if Jesus is on "speaking terms" with this guy, then I am GOD. and I am very, very, ticked off at helper now and Great Jupin Jehosaphats!!! helper, if and when he ever makes it to heaven, will be scrubbing the holy toilets for the rest of his incarnations. In fact, me being me, I am going to send him back to the beginning of everything for a really hot time.

Pyro, you are going to come across alot of folks on the net. Some are going to be nice, some are going to be mean, some are going to take advantage of you so be careful of what you let them do. and some will lie to you just like helper has done to you.

I would just love for him to visit here. We can HAVE him for breakfast.

PyRo99

TheHelper

Okay for one, this thread is very old. Yes, I do realize that Thelper is 50% real, 50% bull. Most of his story he got from other sites, heck he just compiled a bunch of junk together to formulate his "story".

Thatanos, I know what he used to be like. I do also realize that, his story changes from day to day. The inconsistiencies add up in his story, and you if you catch one of them, he'll quickly change it again, not even to the first thing he told you.

Starlord,

We are all not millions of years old. Some of us are called 'Walk-Ins', those that just arrived onto our earth. Those that are walk-ins, came here for this exact time. Their souls do not poesses as much knowledge as we did throughout our souls transfers from physical body, to another.

Essentially, we are not ascended masters. When we die, we become Ascended Masters, in a way. We are not passing the torch of our past lives unto someone else. We reminisce of our past life before we past the torch, unto someone else.

Also, Thelper did not heal me essentially, however he showed me that it is possible to heal, I didn't know what he had said he healed, but I had just assumed that it was my soul. Random guess. Wasn't on his behalf, was on my own.

Also, Starlord, I found that just as awkward as you did about Jesus. However, I don't live his life, thus I cannot make assumptions, nor do I know him. I give him the benefit of the doubt, until he irrefuteably screws up. I am not looking for ways to believe him, because quite frankly, his story is more than likely false, along with whom he says he is.

However, his story shook something within me, and intrigued me beyond everything that I have been intrigued by. Constantly, it shakes stuff from within. I find myself researching this in some sort. Whether it be the Process of Ascension, or reading something else.

Finally, to get thelper to come back here would be a miracle, and would put him in even greater danger. The last message I had with him, yes it did say for me to let the story die, and never bring it up again. Yes it had Jesus reprimanding him in it. However, I left the one reason out inwhich was, the United States Government had hit him. My guess was that it was the CIA, because he did not live in the United States. I believe, the only reason they went after him was because he said "YellowStone Natl Park will blow up because of a volcano".

I would've tried to get thelper to come back, if he didn't delete his AIM name, and had everyting correlated to his story deleted as well. Gavin's site, every remenant of him is gone.

So, you are left with the logs left from mIRC, and what others know of him.

StarLord

TheHelper

Pyro, you just keep reading and learning. What you hold as truth for you, you will find will change from year to year and that is as it should be.

You missed the idea about the experience you needed prior to being able to handle being a "human" that in itself took millions of years. "Walk-ins" only happen on film and they get paid alot less than you or I. But, thats ok. Point is lets just say the Soul is eternal no matter which planet you live on.

Thank you for the chuckle about the CIA being concerned about Yellowstone and volcanos. helper has missed his calling, he should be working for the Sci-fi channel and the other networks when they have major writers block.

P.S. invest in a 5lb bag of salt, if your still 50/50 about helper

PyRo99

TheHelper

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 9 2004, 04:43 PM
Pyro, you just keep reading and learning. What you hold as truth for you, you will find will change from year to year and that is as it should be.

You missed the idea about the experience you needed prior to being able to handle being a \"human\" that in itself took millions of years. \"Walk-ins\" only happen on film and they get paid alot less than you or I. But, thats ok. Point is lets just say the Soul is eternal no matter which planet you live on.

Thank you for the chuckle about the CIA being concerned about Yellowstone and volcanos. helper has missed his calling, he should be working for the Sci-fi channel and the other networks when they have major writers block.

P.S. invest in a 5lb bag of salt, if your still 50/50 about helper

I know I keep reading and I keep evaluating things. If I learn something new and it doesn't coincide with what I had previously learned, I compare the two. If they're fairly alike, then you know its someone playing mind tricks.

Walkins surrond us.

But I will agree with the Soul being eternal.

OtherSites Thelper could've used:

www.nibruancouncil.com
www.kryon.com

erikstalhammar

TheHelper

Originally posted by PyRo99@Aug 9 2004, 01:00 PM
Okay for one, this thread is very old. Yes, I do realize that Thelper is 50% real, 50% bull. Most of his story he got from other sites, heck he just compiled a bunch of junk together to formulate his \"story\".

Thatanos, I know what he used to be like. I do also realize that, his story changes from day to day. The inconsistiencies add up in his story, and you if you catch one of them, he'll quickly change it again, not even to the first thing he told you.

Starlord,

We are all not millions of years old. Some of us are called 'Walk-Ins', those that just arrived onto our earth. Those that are walk-ins, came here for this exact time. Their souls do not poesses as much knowledge as we did throughout our souls transfers from physical body, to another.

Essentially, we are not ascended masters. When we die, we become Ascended Masters, in a way. We are not passing the torch of our past lives unto someone else. We reminisce of our past life before we past the torch, unto someone else.

Also, Thelper did not heal me essentially, however he showed me that it is possible to heal, I didn't know what he had said he healed, but I had just assumed that it was my soul. Random guess. Wasn't on his behalf, was on my own.

Also, Starlord, I found that just as awkward as you did about Jesus. However, I don't live his life, thus I cannot make assumptions, nor do I know him. I give him the benefit of the doubt, until he irrefuteably screws up. I am not looking for ways to believe him, because quite frankly, his story is more than likely false, along with whom he says he is.

However, his story shook something within me, and intrigued me beyond everything that I have been intrigued by. Constantly, it shakes stuff from within. I find myself researching this in some sort. Whether it be the Process of Ascension, or reading something else.

Finally, to get thelper to come back here would be a miracle, and would put him in even greater danger. The last message I had with him, yes it did say for me to let the story die, and never bring it up again. Yes it had Jesus reprimanding him in it. However, I left the one reason out inwhich was, the United States Government had hit him. My guess was that it was the CIA, because he did not live in the United States. I believe, the only reason they went after him was because he said \"YellowStone Natl Park will blow up because of a volcano\".

I would've tried to get thelper to come back, if he didn't delete his AIM name, and had everyting correlated to his story deleted as well. Gavin's site, every remenant of him is gone.

So, you are left with the logs left from mIRC, and what others know of him.

Well i see thelper lots on yahoo msgnr
he should come here :)

CaryP

TheHelper

Well i see thelper lots on yahoo msgnr
he should come here smile.gif

Nooooooo. Jibberish, lecturing people on all kinds of nonsense, predicting all variety of armageddon and destruction, disrupting threads - I can do without this. But it is a free board open to anyone.

Cary