Theoretical Models of Nature and Motion for a Law of Base Reality

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Basically we are being educated to be stupid. I would almost be willing to swear that the ET's are behind this. What better way to keep us stupid than to control us at such a basic level. If we all believe Bullshit, then no way are we ever going to be a threat.

tflofasho

Basically we are being educated to be stupid. I would almost be willing to swear that the ET's are behind this. What better way to keep us stupid than to control us at such a basic level. If we all believe Bullshit, then no way are we ever going to be a threat.

Nah, it’s basically humans doing it to each other.

There is no “they.” Watch “The Holy Mountain” and you’ll see exactly what I’m talking about.

If you believe in natural phenomena like angels, demons, aliens or whatever, I just simply see “supernatural” as the word “super” in front of the word natural, only because, like the problems with science, “Limits of natural observation.” It’s like Neuroscience, it’s the label “neuro” in front of the word science. The only difference is, it’s applied physics to understand the physiology of what a neuron can and cannot do, and what are it’s range and limits in the overall whole of variety? To understand the physical laws of nature of what a brain and mind can and cannot do in a variety of species.

It’s like Scooby Doo. People construct paper dragons to scare people away for their own personal corporate interests.

That’s why they get mad when us meddling kids expose their obvious BS.

The problem is, we have been dumbed down to believe dumb is smart and smart is dumb, when the real problem to the solutions have always been simple and easy without having to kill both your head and mind over it, just like how a personal trainer doesn’t have to overwork their body to get results. Less is more, keep it simple stupid. The simplest solution has always been the best one. The education standards have taught that working and thinking hard works, smart easier work does.

lamdo263

Here’s my question:

Where does that normative standard derive from? How does one construct one if one doesn‘t exist?

Does it just pop up out of nowhere randomly? Or do you set a baseline to help calibrate that scale to extract data?

You have to construct a scale first before you can create and extract data from what construct you’re assessing.
Hierarchy does this all. And is you can find a group of people or a cause to denigrate about, you can indroctrin a marching band where all the majorettes are starting their periods, are politically imbued to this ethos and form a hateful parade, that everyone likes.

The anthesis of forward motion is counter motion, like a riptide.