Theory of Gravity and Super Space

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This new modified Super String Theory with 22-dimensionals and potentially more within Super Space and gravitons traveling twice the speed of light in a three-dimensional time and space.

New modified Super String Theory with 22-dimensionals is what was up implied here. 20 years ago string theory was theories and only theories.

Professor Opmmur

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
not bad professor ai gpt chat confirms its consistency well so testing out the ai gptchat was easy just feed it what you said and it comes out well lol and i wanted to see if it comes up with anything different ,
Even AI GPT-Chat seems to agree with what I've written 20 years ago, when I did a lot of research on the Big Bang theory. The way I approached the theory above was when the Big Bang happened, everything started to expand and it still is today expanding so you have different factors in time and space, because it's always changing. By observing the changes over time in billions years in to segments, all of the scientific constants are thrown out the window based upon the fact time and space are changing and changing and changing.

Note: Any time you review the changes they would be different, because of time and space expanding, in other words whatever it is you're observing speed of light, as well as other constants will be forever changing because of the distances is much greater than when the bang started.

Professor Opmmur

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I'm sure you are well aware that if the gravitational force was not instantaneous, all the planets in orbit around the sun would have fallen into the sun a long time ago. I have yet to see anyone find a way to get around that mathematical hurdle.

I might point out that our understanding of gravity is non-existent. I'm still waiting for someone to produce a gravitational field in a laboratory setting so that researchers can perform experiments and learn more about gravity.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I'm sure you are well aware that if the gravitational force was not instantaneous, all the planets in orbit around the sun would have fallen into the sun a long time ago. I have yet to see anyone find a way to get around that mathematical hurdle.

I might point out that our understanding of gravity is non-existent. I'm still waiting for someone to produce a gravitational field in a laboratory setting so that researchers can perform experiments and learn more about gravity.

I really like your thinking, I never thought about gravitational force in that way, but I fully agree with you 100% in the analogy as you proposed. You paint great pictures of scientific common sense with your views regarding the sun and all the planets.

Professor Opmmur

8thsinner

The planets stay in their positions because of eulers equations being a key to the building blocks of life itself, the alternating compression and decompression and neutral zone between them based on the wavelength of the electron and the proton has been called the interscalar temporal matrix, and it applies to all levels of life. Plants, animals, planets, all follow geometric coded systems. Something that is easy to dismiss until it is also seen in totally new created forms, the only way a new material being made can hold it's atomic form is if it follows this known coding, if it doesn't it collapses and the key to it not collapsing it is the application or force of these geometric codes being applied to it. It is the universal stabilizer of all things. The size of your eyes at birth, length of your limbs, periods of fertility...etc (pretty sure davinci was close to figuring out this code) He knew it was there but if he did find it we weren't told about it.

.image_2023-03-25_01-12-03.png

Following these out exponentially from biologic life the code starts at zero. Life is the zero point here, sub life, going towards the atomic it scales down in harmonic ratios towards quarks at near -135 times the base numbers, and towards galaxies and super galaxies the same but positive but we aren't able to observe much bigger than the oscillation closer to 108 times.

I am probably not explaining that very well and I am sorry for that but even still, life came first, there was no big bang, and there won't be one in the future. Because the universe as you see it is a projection of life, of observer. A fractal of consciousness individuated from the super observer that is all of us combined.

It's also found in the great pyramid hidden in its architecture... Although the actual scalar exponential in our solar system doesn't match it 100% anymore, like the earths polar axis, it has warbled a lot since the destruction of the two planets that used to be there. What I don't know is whether or not this would change our gravity frequency from normal too.
But some advanced thinking biologists are looking into how this code and the changes of plants switching to seasonals sometime billions of years back is also connected, especially at and within fungal life.

I don't give a shit whether you believe in the big bang or not and academic sciences, but don't dismiss the flawless geometry built into life and mapped by some of the smartest scientists on the planet over hundreds of years in any case. That geometry, the perfection of frequency harmonics isn't emergent, it is part of the unified field theory I guess you could call it. Or ignore it, free will n all that

Last edited:

james

Bravo, Einstein. You have managed to cut through all of the "theoretical" bs that many minds get caught up in and become very stuck in their subsequent understanding of gravity. That's usually where minds stop critical thinking. There have been many theories of gravity offered.

My own experiments in the lab indicate that all gravity is caused by energies inherent within matter or mass. All mass possesses gravity energy. The mechanism that appears to be the overriding factor in that mass is whether or not that particular mass has its own cavity or cavities within its makeup. The effect on gravity by these cavities are determined by the mass of the object encompassing them and the size of the cavity (cavities). The larger the mass, the greater the availability of gravitational energy. By their behavior of keeping to their own orbits all planetary bodies must possess at least one cavity. These cavities are responsible for collecting and focusing and creating standing wave outputs. The material and the cavity geometry is what dictates the gravity wave frequency of these standing waves that all reach out past the surface of the planets. Now, the important thing to remember about the output waves is that the end of each energy (gravity) wave external and closest to the cavity is one pole (lets arbitrarily call this positive) and the opposite end of that external wave is the maximum value of the opposite pole (lets call this negative) . The energy is external to the cavity because this organized energy goes right through the walls of the cavity. Now the sun has as its output rings of matching harmonic concentric waves (kind of like the effect one sees after dropping a pebble into a puddle) that were always there like in every other star. The planets get captured when their gravitational waves match those frequencies of the concentric waves put out by the star like our sun. I know this because I have created this wave external to a cavity and was able to measure the output (size and shape of the standing wave) because it was also carrying a voltage. The highest voltage was measured at that part of the standing wave furthest from the cavity.

So, yeah, I am a great believer of lab experiments depicting gravity before running off believing any pretty theory that comes along.20230325_153710.jpg

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Bravo, Einstein. You have managed to cut through all of the "theoretical" bs that many minds get caught up in and become very stuck in their subsequent understanding of gravity. That's usually where minds stop critical thinking. There have been many theories of gravity offered.

My own experiments in the lab indicate that all gravity is caused by energies inherent within matter or mass. All mass possesses gravity energy. The mechanism that appears to be the overriding factor in that mass is whether or not that particular mass has its own cavity or cavities within its makeup. The effect on gravity by these cavities are determined by the mass of the object encompassing them and the size of the cavity (cavities). The larger the mass, the greater the availability of gravitational energy. By their behavior of keeping to their own orbits all planetary bodies must possess at least one cavity. These cavities are responsible for collecting and focusing and creating standing wave outputs. The material and the cavity geometry is what dictates the gravity wave frequency of these standing waves that all reach out past the surface of the planets. Now, the important thing to remember about the output waves is that the end of each energy (gravity) wave external and closest to the cavity is one pole (lets arbitrarily call this positive) and the opposite end of that external wave is the maximum value of the opposite wave (lets call this negative) . The energy is external to the cavity because this organized energy goes right through the walls of the cavity. Now the sun has as its output rings of matching harmonic concentric waves (kind of like the effect one sees after dropping a pebble into a puddle) that were always there like in every other star. The planets get captured when their gravitational waves match those of the concentric waves put out by the star like our sun. I know this because I have created this wave external to a cavity and was able to measure the output because it was also carrying a voltage. The highest voltage was measured at that part of the standing wave furthest from the cavity.

So, yeah, I am a great believer of lab experiments depicting gravity before running off believing any pretty theory that comes along.View attachment 16275

For quite a while I have believed that time and space were extensions of matter. But beliefs aren't facts. I haven't produced gravity in a lab setting. Well, maybe one possibility. But it was just an anomalous observation that wasn't the main focus.

It's the time and space that I am interested in. It continues to expand. We know that because the Doppler shift of stars gets greater and greater with increasing distance from earth. But locally that expansion would be very very small. But it could be described as a pressure wave coming in at all directions. Well? Wouldn't that wave bounce off of matter? That would reverse its direction. The thing is it is a space-time pressure wave. In a reversed direction. That would tend to counter the incoming space-time wave. Making time flow more slowly locally. We do know time flows by at a slower rate on earth. And I'll just state the obvious elephant in the room. The incoming space-time wave could be what causes gravity. I would like to call this my theory of gravity. But it probably couldn't be called a theory. I put it together with reason and facts. Something the academic community doesn't allow. Their golden rule is all scientific theories must be falsifiable.