Theory: UFO's will SHOW themselves worldwide and never stop before revealing their occupants

OakFieldAlienz444

When the aliens arrive----the UFO's will show themselves and never stop hovering over our cities and lands.

As soon as the green light is given---this could either be the Navy declaring them a threat or the turmoil on Earth has
reached an unthinkable toll---they will land.

Some believe this will all be fake---others believe it will be either evil or good and completely real.

Discuss.

TimeFlipper

When the aliens arrive----the UFO's will show themselves and never stop hovering over our cities and lands.

As soon as the green light is given---this could either be the Navy declaring them a threat or the turmoil on Earth has
reached an unthinkable toll---they will land.

Some believe this will all be fake---others believe it will be either evil or good and completely real.

Discuss.

Discuss

Parazite1986

I am curious about aliens being a threat to humans across the globe. Why is it that humans may not know who is friendly but suggest that all of them are potential threats?
Would it be possible that sooner or later, we might even use their genetics to create super soldiers by fusing alien dna with human dna and create the worse threat than the aliens themselves?

start at edge

I am curious about aliens being a threat to humans across the globe. Why is it that humans may not know who is friendly but suggest that all of them are potential threats?
Would it be possible that sooner or later, we might even use their genetics to create super soldiers by fusing alien dna with human dna and create the worse threat than the aliens themselves?
Not everything we see as a threat is regarded in the same manner by those aliens, unless they are negative entities and doing harm is part of their plan. Just look at our world. The best example are lots of posted videos that anyone can see, where a trapped deer or cat or another animal gets rescued by warmhearted people and as soon as it feels safe again, it simply runs away like hell, although it experienced itself that it was rescued by humans – it sees us as a threat, which is only natural, as it inherited crucial genetic information that it must get away and keep away from any possible threat, mainly from other species (which could be their hunters, for example).
Most of the aliens are in fact ourselves (humans), but from different times and/or timelines, so their genetic code is very resembling to our own. Even if the genetic code is completely different, it is still the same component – the key that contains and perpetuates information. Whether human or other species, they all have DNA. The information contained is different, but it is within the same key, the same component – the DNA.
What I think the DNA does not contain, is the gene of evil. This issue is much more subtle, it probably has very little connection to the DNA. I look at this as at a software program that has been developed by someone else and quite some time ago, particularly at a certain aspect – developing something destructive means that it can be destroyed as well (maybe even self-destruction), so I think that the “programmer” somehow ruled this out from the very beginning. Then, there is f course the relativity aspect – what is positive for someone, can be negative for someone else. All together, it is quite complicated and it seems that we still have a long way to go until figuring out part of this entire equation (or the whole of it).

OakFieldAlienz444

Yeah---I often think about it in the context of fishing also though.
And some fish are let go after being captured yes---but others.......are eaten.
And the fish that are let go undoubtedly feel they've been abducted by
an alien species lol.

TimeFlipper

Yeah---I often think about it in the context of fishing also though.
And some fish are let go after being captured yes---but others.......are eaten.
And the fish that are let go undoubtedly feel they've been abducted by
an alien species lol.

Fish believing they have been abducted by Alien Species?? o_O..
Hmm, that's a very fishy story! :D..

OakFieldAlienz444

In all seriousness though---what we do to animals is a little bit different.
In my experience it seems like the aliens intentionally try to frighten us
by putting disturbing images in our minds. Not ALL aliens do this.
But some do.