There Can Be Only One.

SergiusPaulus

Spiritually and Immortality. How old are you? How long do you want to live? If the holy grail is real and really resides in Spain and can give immortality then you may suggest the world to seek its truth. Why time travel when you can simply live forever? Enter Wandering Jew. True or false? If world societies know of things you do not then one may speculate learning what they know. That includes getting out of your comfort zone, way out of it. Then playing nice with everyone. And then work together to find the absolute truth instead of writing thesis after thesis about what you think the truth is. Only one? Many have tried and all have failed due to various reasons. So who is next to try? <>< Connor McLeod where are you? :)

SergiusPaulus

Is one of many stories. True or not, to be made of onyx would fall into suit with New Jerusalem being made of onyx among others in Revelation 21. Why would an alchemist creating the grail use onyx? I would think the other elements were added at a later date. Jesus in garden had a cup, figuratively or physically. He asked Father to remove it not allowing him to drink of it thus allowing him to die on cross if it was Fathers will. If Jesus knew the future then he knew it was not for him to have immortal life at that time. But to have a greater reward thru resurrection. That’s my 2 on the topic.

Gnostic Christian

Eternal life with nothing new, and only reruns of common themes, would be hell.

Boredom, as all Shangri-La writers seem to postulate, would have all wishing for death.

Regards
DL

SergiusPaulus

As coping skills are advancing in the healthcare industry the enjoyment of life can extend beyond what they have been. If a global unity results from Coronavirus then it could be different on the other side of it. The ISS astronauts and others Pursuing long duration flights have to cope with isolation training on the ground for extended periods. I wonder if there are extremely deep environments on earth not yet explored that could make life interesting innerterrestrially versus extra. I have heard of very large lakes among other interesting stories. If you restrict yourself to never traveling then yes life would be painful. I’ve been to Europe UK Middle East and a number of USA states and territories due to military. Those experiences make life worth pursuing the only one mindset because of what those places offered.

Gnostic Christian

As coping skills are advancing in the healthcare industry the enjoyment of life can extend beyond what they have been. If a global unity results from Coronavirus then it could be different on the other side of it. The ISS astronauts and others Pursuing long duration flights have to cope with isolation training on the ground for extended periods. I wonder if there are extremely deep environments on earth not yet explored that could make life interesting innerterrestrially versus extra. I have heard of very large lakes among other interesting stories. If you restrict yourself to never traveling then yes life would be painful. I’ve been to Europe UK Middle East and a number of USA states and territories due to military. Those experiences make life worth pursuing the only one mindset because of what those places offered.

I understand your point, but expand your view to say a 10,000 year life where you can even visit many planets and eco systems.

After the first few thousands, you would be looking at new ones and saying, ---- same old same old and be biored to wishing death.

Even Star Treck ran out of scenarios and oddities to keep the series alive for even what, 20 years?

Regards
DL

SergiusPaulus

If we are aware of multiplie realities at this stage in existence plus the evidence of time travel not only can you experience the next 10,000 years hopefully recreationally more so than militarily, but we may be able to do the same going back to the beginning of human life. That’s a bit more than Star Trek or John Titors experiences. Even Jesus only lived about 33 years. But did he give man the ability to do so with no limit other than what we put on ourselves?

Gnostic Christian

If we are aware of multiplie realities at this stage in existence plus the evidence of time travel not only can you experience the next 10,000 years hopefully recreationally more so than militarily, but we may be able to do the same going back to the beginning of human life. That’s a bit more than Star Trek or John Titors experiences. Even Jesus only lived about 33 years. But did he give man the ability to do so with no limit other than what we put on ourselves?

Time travel changes the time. It does not change the boredom of doing the same thing over and over an add as many overs as you like before you get bored.

Physics also says you can only travel forwards in time then return to a time ahead of when you left. You can never get back in time without going forwards first and can never get further back than when you left.

Regards
DL