This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

Jasmine

All,

There are aspects of Qronos 1's and Qronos 16's posts that are not immediately apparent that demonstrate they are not hoaxes and are in fact true time travelers. If one wishes to try to debunk them based solely on Qronos' statements, or the possibility that they modified their posts later, that is your prerogative, limiting as it is. I will say that their outright statements are not the only measure one can use.
Nonetheless, they are who they say they are. As to their truthfulness, I will reserve my judgment.

Jasmine, there is a lesson here: there is no amount of proof you can provide or find that will convince some people. Do not look to others for information. Find it yourself.

Once I discovered that the supposed "knowledgeable" people who convinced the world that Titor was a hoax hadn't done ANY research and simply proclaimed their pronouncement, I found a GREAT deal of information. I would recommend you search out your own truth, do your own research. There is a great deal of new information out there that didn't exist just a couple years ago. You really think the debunkers had all the information way back in 2000 enough to declare him a hoax?

You're off to a good start by simply asking the right questions.

Titor, and others, were/are/will be time travelers. Qronos 1 and 16 fall into this category.
Thanks I will do just that. I also agree with you on your statement. Very True!!

All,

There are aspects of Qronos 1's and Qronos 16's posts that are not immediately apparent that demonstrate they are not hoaxes and are in fact true time travelers. If one wishes to try to debunk them based solely on Qronos' statements, or the possibility that they modified their posts later, that is your prerogative, limiting as it is. I will say that their outright statements are not the only measure one can use.
Nonetheless, they are who they say they are. As to their truthfulness, I will reserve my judgment.

Jasmine, there is a lesson here: there is no amount of proof you can provide or find that will convince some people. Do not look to others for information. Find it yourself.

Once I discovered that the supposed "knowledgeable" people who convinced the world that Titor was a hoax hadn't done ANY research and simply proclaimed their pronouncement, I found a GREAT deal of information. I would recommend you search out your own truth, do your own research. There is a great deal of new information out there that didn't exist just a couple years ago. You really think the debunkers had all the information way back in 2000 enough to declare him a hoax?

Titor, and others, were/are/will be time travelers. Qronos 1 and 16 fall into this category.
Thanks I will do just that. I also agree with you on your statement. Very True!!
Hello Jasime,
Wondering if you've been following the conversation with Mr. Peregrini on the other thread? He is a good example of the persons from the last 12 years who have staked out a claim and defend it without allowing for the existence of new information. Please have a look at his responses and see if you can discern the strategy that he (and others in the past) have used.

cheers

Jasmine

All,

Hello Jasime,
Wondering if you've been following the conversation with Mr. Peregrini on the other thread? He is a good example of the persons from the last 12 years who have staked out a claim and defend it without allowing for the existence of new information. Please have a look at his responses and see if you can discern the strategy that he (and others in the past) have used.

cheers
Been awhile since I have been on here. Thanks for the info.

russA

You can't be serious? To believe someones story, someone who comes out and says that God is real, the Christian God none the less, you've got to be joking, right? As mankind has become more intelligent, and as we've come to learn how the world works, we've learned that there is less and less of a need for a God, and now science is fairly certain they have found the Higgs boson. I'm just in awe...totally speechless.

timetraveler2063

If that Blog was really posted on September 21, 2005 then we have a real Time Traveler! I don't see how he could have faked the dates of the postings. Liberty, how did you find that Blog?

SOME OF HIS PREDICTIONS: My comments in gray font.

1) 2009 the president you elect will not be from the USA: Hate me if you will, but I've done the research and I don't believe Obama was born in the USA. The Birth Certificate he produced is a fake and experts have confirmed that. So I count this predictions as true...
2) 2010 will be a year to remember as part of the gulf of mexico will die from oil: We all know about the BP Oil Spill
3) In 2012 you will find some answers: THIS IS THE ONE I'M WAITING TO SEE WHAT
HAPPENS...Maybe the Rapture, or Solar Flares knocking out the Power Grid. We'll know soon enough!
4) In 2015 you will be invaded. Not to long after that WWIII will start: Predicted by John Titor
5) 2032 The ocean will boil with the rock.: Never heard about this one before, except in Bible Prophecy.
6) 2034 Is the year that dreams will come true.: The year that John Titor said Time Travel is discovered.
7) 2036 The first one will come here: The year that John Titor comes to our Timeline.

I'd like to hear other opinions about the date on the Blog and the Predictions.
I just got home, so I must take some time to eat and rest, but I'll be back on this subject asap.

Liberty, Thanks for posting this!!!
Your answers are coming very soon. For even now they are on the way.

timetraveler2063

What rock? I don't recall a rock being mentioned in this guy's story. Did I miss something? (With regards to Abraham, I believe the 'rock' would be the altar he built for the Lord. Is that what you're referring to?)

5) 2032 The ocean will boil with the rock.: Never heard about this one before, except in Bible Prophecy.

My guess is the rock referred to here, would be the asteroid impacting into the ocean.
I don't see any ties to the Dome of the Rock, rock.
It will be 2 things, one will happen very soon. A large object will pass very close to earth causing large earthquakes and volcanoes to wake up. The event that has not happen yet is the Tsunami. This will happen when the object passes closer to earth.

timetraveler2063

You can't be serious? To believe someones story, someone who comes out and says that God is real, the Christian God none the less, you've got to be joking, right? As mankind has become more intelligent, and as we've come to learn how the world works, we've learned that there is less and less of a need for a God, and now science is fairly certain they have found the Higgs boson. I'm just in awe...totally speechless.
What a foolish and lost person you are! Mankind has become more intelligent? Look at your world and tell me how can this be? You are standing at the threshold of destruction and yet you can't even see what it is heading your way.

kurisu

What a foolish and lost person you are! Mankind has become more intelligent? Look at your world and tell me how can this be? You are standing at the threshold of destruction and yet you can't even see what it is heading your way.

Just the same if your a time traveler your no more a fool then all of us.

timetraveler2063

Something to notice about Time Travelers from 2036 and 2063...they are Christians, they believe in God and Jesus Christ. They exist in a post-Tribulation world. (And I believe, post-Rapture.) That tells me that Bible Prophecy about the 'End Times', the Antichrist, Revelation, etc. came true, otherwise people would not believe! That is something for unbelievers to think about. Jesus forewarned us about the 'Last Days' and left instructions for us in the Bible. Be sure to include a Bible in your Prepper supplies.
Yes it came true. Even now the things that the Bible talks about are happening. I will tell you this Syria will soon fill Bible prophecy.

Khaos

where the wild things are
The blog was created in 2005, and has been updated through the years to correspond with recent events to make it seem like the blog updater is a time traveler. I mentioned it earlier in this thread, and posted a link.

Time Travel

Do a ctrl+f and put in "update" what do you see?

For example the article for the BP Oil Spill, you'll notice that it was updated in 2010. The year of the oil spill. August 2010 to be exact.