This person does not exist: A random photo-realistic face generator

samzeman

So, ^^^ Those people are Real ? Yikes!

See....The fun here is that, every single face is made up from thin air by AI.
None of them are remotely real.....Thus, the stories created FOR the faces.

I have a strange imagination, I guess.
Too many Twilight Zone episodes..........................I Suppose.

;)
I can see why you say yikes - maybe it is mean spirited. I think part of the fun is that the quotes with each person on the account could go with any of the other people. There's nothing tying the quote to the person's appearance, only the common trait that everyone pictured looks normal and professional against a blank background.

Out of yours, the one with the concrete turning to caramel and the "That Last Look Of Defiance Before Being Helplessly Sucked Into An Oversized Granny's Hat." are my favourite. The latter made me laugh out loud.

Wind7

Staff
I can see why you say yikes - maybe it is mean spirited. I think part of the fun is that the quotes with each person on the account could go with any of the other people. There's nothing tying the quote to the person's appearance, only the common trait that everyone pictured looks normal and professional against a blank background.

Out of yours, the one with the concrete turning to caramel and the "That Last Look Of Defiance Before Being Helplessly Sucked Into An Oversized Granny's Hat." are my favourite. The latter made me laugh out loud.

I blame the loads of Monty Python I watched
and all the laughs that Steven Wright has given me.

You should give it a go!

(y)