This person does not exist: A random photo-realistic face generator

Wind7

Staff
download.jpgjonathan horn-Wrim IV.jpg

This is Jonathan Dougle Horn-Wrim (the) IVth.

Jonathan was never quite the same after falling directly into the path of the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC)
during an unscheduled emergency action that led to his disappearance/re-appearance that left poor Jonathan
with a Skullcap made from the Collider's northern wall (cement) and materials that are so heavy in Mass
that if they should fall from the placement atop his head, It could knock the Earth free from orbit and
possibly onto a path to the 5th Dimension or a Black Hole...We are not certain as of yet on this as factual.

The only thing keeping us on the Earth from this demise is Jonathan's ability to balance it upon his headgear
which was made from matter infused with dust that was upon his head at the time of his accident.

He is also aware of 4 different Dimensional Shifts that are happening all at once.

2 are apparent by looking to his right and left side just behind him as,
they do not match anything that would be considered 'Reality as we know it'.

The other 2 are things that only he can see and live as they are now a part of him.
(We can only see the reflections in his eyewear.)

Jonathan only ever leaves his Reverse Faraday Cage** whenever he is needed to make
things disappear for our covert gov projects at hand.

He can only eat Lead Paint Chips and drinks Mercury.

Other than his family mourning his loss,
he lives a semi-Peaceful existence within an area that is undisclosed and is mobile.

(** Well...No, not really. Free license is retained as he lives in a perfect cubic area of existence
just outside of our scientific knowledge and is quite impossible to see with human eyes.)

samzeman

While generating some of these it really reminded me of this instagram account I found called "ordinary people memes"

It's like this but it's not even fake people. Strange to make normal(ish) pictures the total focus of your thought.

Wind7

Staff
While generating some of these it really reminded me of this instagram account I found called "ordinary people memes"

It's like this but it's not even fake people. Strange to make normal(ish) pictures the total focus of your thought.

So, ^^^ Those people are Real ? Yikes!

See....The fun here is that, every single face is made up from thin air by AI.
None of them are remotely real.....Thus, the stories created FOR the faces.

I have a strange imagination, I guess.
Too many Twilight Zone episodes..........................I Suppose.

;)