This Woman Says She Is a Real Time Traveler

lamdo263

There's no women time travelers cuz at the very tippy top of IQ there are no women.

Designing and creating your own custom time machine from scratch and also know why it works is the most difficult task possible.

Yes yes. This. So much this. I wouldn't expect someone to create their OWN machine from scratch, but if that was the case. It's gonna be a man to do it. Women are emotional and irrational, men are logical.

Women like shopping and talking about their feelings. It's guys who are into philosophy and other subjects. Science, physics.. even math, are all highly logical fields. Far out of most women's depth.

Ask the average woman what she thinks about politics, and I mean real politics. Not sound bites and SHOCKING headlines she sees on tabloids.

Ask her what she thinks about economic policy of her respective country, ask her about free trade, economics.

In my experience, most women fall asleep if you're not talking about emotions, gossip, reality TV or shopping.

Stuff that requires a TON of thought and logic, isn't something they're naturally accustomed to.

If I needed brain surgery done, i'd want a guy to do it.
In my experience, most women fall asleep if you're not talking about emotions, gossip, reality TV or shopping.
Good point if you're a 1960's nerd chauvinist, but the thing is, that this person may come from a time-level in the future, to where the processes of education, teaching along with instruction on how to utilize certain items, are way over human's capabilities in this observing timeframe. This is why I'm not rushing to judge her. Look at some of the achievements that women have accomplished so far?

NaturalPhilosopher

like what iamdo263?
women conspiracy researchers and writers?
women free energy inventors?
women tesla researchers?
women alternative cancer cure discoverers?

women excel at pretty conventional subjects but not these.

Last edited:

SomethingCursed

There's no women time travelers cuz at the very tippy top of IQ there are no women.

Designing and creating your own custom time machine from scratch and also know why it works is the most difficult task possible.

Yes yes. This. So much this. I wouldn't expect someone to create their OWN machine from scratch, but if that was the case. It's gonna be a man to do it. Women are emotional and irrational, men are logical.

Women like shopping and talking about their feelings. It's guys who are into philosophy and other subjects. Science, physics.. even math, are all highly logical fields. Far out of most women's depth.

Ask the average woman what she thinks about politics, and I mean real politics. Not sound bites and SHOCKING headlines she sees on tabloids.

Ask her what she thinks about economic policy of her respective country, ask her about free trade, economics.

Stuff that requires a TON of thought and logic, isn't something they're naturally accustomed to.

If I needed brain surgery done, i'd want a guy to do it.
Good point if you're a 1960's nerd chauvinist, but the thing is, that this person may come from a time-level in the future, to where the processes of education, teaching along with instruction on how to utilize certain items, are way over human's capabilities in this observing timeframe. This is why I'm not rushing to judge her. Look at some of the achievements that women have accomplished so far?

What have women accomplished?

Men have built civilizations, created empires, etc. Created great pieces of music (think: Mozart etc)

What have women done? They married, had kids.... what else? Maybe they were good at singing or something and contributed a bit to culture. But beyond that? What have women accomplished compared to men? Who were the first to step foot on the moon? Who lead America through WW1 and WW2? A woman?

Who crossed the Atlantic and discovered America?

Who was a voice of equality during the Civil Rights Era? Who said "I have a dream"?

Our modern view of women is shameful, it's hurtful to them and to every man who has ever accomplished anything in history.. ever. Women make good wives and good mothers, not great military commanders, great scientists, great mathematicians, great inventors, great CEO's (just look at Yahoo w/ a woman at the helm) and so on.

When tough decisions HAVE to be made, like "do we press the red button and start WW3 or no?". You cannot let emotion cloud your way of thinking. Men excel in cold, hard logic. Women are great at emotional things. Women make great painters and writers possibly.

In my view, men have accomplished so much more compared to women. Doesn't make women inferior or less than, i'm just stating facts. Due to biological makeup (men vs women), men are more likely to do things like achieve more. We'll always have more male achievers in history than female achievers.

Men are more likely to take risks, which is what time travel itself is.. a huge risk. It stands up to reason, that a time traveler is probably gonna be a man.

A woman has nothing to gain but everything to lose by taking a leap, men have potential fame to achieve. Which would increase their odds of finding a mate.

There is the evolutionary push to be a high achiever, so they become more attractive to potential mates, and so that they may pass their genes on. Women don't have that hard-wired DRIVE to achieve, to do great things and to amass loads of money, power and status symbols.

Every U.S. President thus far has been a man. All the greats people think about, happen to be guys.

But you do have a point, the future is the future.

Imagine if someone from 1942 tried using their current knowledge in the current time frame to describe a computer or the Internet... it wouldn't be accurate nor would it make sense.

"There is a square box which allows you to see from the sky, there are cameras attached to birds which allow one to see their own house from above. People can send letters to each other at the speed of sound/light. People can go to the cinema without leaving their home, they can listen to music from ANY era in history and are not limited by anything other than their imagination.. they call these things, the computer and the internet"

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

well it's ok.
raising kids, taking on careers in the more emotional trades is find and quite needed. Like psychologists, nurses, (more women doctors than men today), they excel in biological research.

Nobody wants to live in a purely deterministic strictly logical society, it would suck. Like living on Vulcan with Spock.
Saying that, there's downsides to subjective thinking(emotional thinking) is that it can get quite evil really fast if not balanced by objective thinking that men excel at.

Men and women can both subjectively and objectively think but each gender excels at one more than the other.

What would men strive to achieve without pursuit of women and children? Not much. Women lead society but only through their loving influence of men. Think wives, mothers, grandmothers and daughters.

Harte

At least this time it's a woman.

AND apparently fairly hot.
After all, we might have gotten:

HelenaPBlavatsky.jpg

Harte