Those idiots.

iooqxpooi

Those idiots.

I kept posting in the 'orginial tt forum', I posted that Gavin had cheated us all, and they deleted it. I posted again, they still persisted in deleting it. I threatened to leave, and I am a man of my word.

I have left.

Unintentional

Those idiots.

I thought you wanted to be a moderator there? :lol:

They deleted many of my posts too and mine had absolutely nothing to do with the conflict. :(

Time Travel Forum

iooqxpooi

Those idiots.

Of course I wanted to be a mod!

Until they began deleting my posts like crazy.

Anoah

Those idiots.

Hi Iggy,

I appreciate your feelings here and I agree with you. But from now on let's not have topics calling people idiots okay? I'd rather avoid name calling and such.

Anyway I am really really glad you decided to join us. I always liked your theories you put forth.

In your moderator topic on the old forum I voted agree and listed why I thought you would be a cool mod but it got deleted.

iooqxpooi

Those idiots.

Ah, as I would expect from the forum 'rulers'.

I was about to call them 'Soviets', but that would imply the civilians, so I would have called them 'corrupts'.

Of course, my thread was deleted too.

Judge Bean

Those idiots.

Originally posted by iooqxpooi@Jun 23 2004, 02:58 AM
I kept posting in the 'orginial tt forum', I posted that Gavin had cheated us all, and they deleted it. I posted again, they still persisted in deleting it. I threatened to leave, and I am a man of my word.

I have left.
What's the story with the rest of the crew? Tampa, the others. Are we going to have any more of those eating contests? I will return to the old forum if you eat everything on the list, including the CDs, etc. That's the only way you'll get rid of me.

I forgot to say Welcome.