Three Laws of Chronodynamics

StarLord

Re: Three Laws of Chronodynamics

That was from a comment from harte regarding Newton and a texas Instruments calculator, which you said you liked. Dimitri simply asked if it was possible to pray and think at the same time. Just a simple question, my answer to Dimitri would be Of Course, just like chewing bubble gum and running. No discussion, just a simple question on Dimitri's part.

Besides, without God, we couldn't have time travel and your fine 3 Rules now could we?

Chronodynamic Jim

Besides, without God, we couldn't have time travel and your fine 3 Rules now could we?

Too true!

Besides, I wasn't discouraging religious talk, just trying to keep the thread on topic.:)

Dmitri

Because this is why we are. Otherwise you need to come up with another way of causing existence rather than hey I do not care. This is not to be a spoilsport or indulge in metaphysics, would do neither.

strangelove

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
I disagree with the second law personally but without it you can't get too much good science fiction. Without the second law and ruling out alternate realities, protagonist keeps screwing up his own future is almost every plot line. I subscribe to the alternate reality theory myself.[/b]

where do alternate realities come from?