Tim Curry is alive? Mandela effect again?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Grateful used to be spelled greatful. It makes more sense if you think about it. It changed on me a few years ago.
Don't know about Tim Curry. Haven't heard about him in ages. I know Ringo Starr has died 3-4 times.

8thsinner

The rumor going around is that there are "dead" celebrities floating around all over in some kind of witness protection program for testimonies against clinton and other evil bastards trying to kill us off. But of course, if you were killing people off and bringing back clones a dead witness is exactly the cover story you would use too so make up your own minds on that one.
A clone can never be fully 100% identical because dna changes so fast, any entity other than the original consciousness signal that it was designed to receive from source will create very visually noticable changes, which in a cover story would be explained away with things like "surgery" to change their appearance in order to hide...

Magic

Just found out today that Time Curry is alive. What?

Apparently, in the timeline I'm from, he died about 6-7 years ago. Back then, I listened to Kevin Smith's podcast Hollywood Babble-On every week, and I clearly remember they had a segment about him passing.

He had a stroke in 2012. My memory of him passing is in 2015-2017, so I don't think I'm confusing the then news of his stroke with his potential passing.

I swear.

My GF showed me a photo of Curry in a wheel chair today, showing how he's in bad shape and stuff. I told her "hey, that's old news, he died years ago!" Oops!

I told her I shifted timelines!

This is the first time I experience such a specific and clear case of the Mandela effect. I was 100% sure he passed in 2016 or 2017.
Ooh..Man!! Really @Num7