Tim Curry is alive? Mandela effect again?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just found out today that Time Curry is alive. What?

Apparently, in the timeline I'm from, he died about 6-7 years ago. Back then, I listened to Kevin Smith's podcast Hollywood Babble-On every week, and I clearly remember they had a segment about him passing.

He had a stroke in 2012. My memory of him passing is in 2015-2017, so I don't think I'm confusing the then news of his stroke with his potential passing.

I swear.

My GF showed me a photo of Curry in a wheel chair today, showing how he's in bad shape and stuff. I told her "hey, that's old news, he died years ago!" Oops!

I told her I shifted timelines!

This is the first time I experience such a specific and clear case of the Mandela effect. I was 100% sure he passed in 2016 or 2017.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
How about peanut butter? Is it Jif or Jiffy peanut butter?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I remember it being Jiffy. And although the internet claims it has always been Jif, there are much older references that called it Jiffy peanut butter. So we could presently be in a mixed reality.

lamdo263

Just found out today that Time Curry is alive. What?

Apparently, in the timeline I'm from, he died about 6-7 years ago. Back then, I listened to Kevin Smith's podcast Hollywood Babble-On every week, and I clearly remember they had a segment about him passing.

He had a stroke in 2012. My memory of him passing is in 2015-2017, so I don't think I'm confusing the then news of his stroke with his potential passing.

I swear.

My GF showed me a photo of Curry in a wheel chair today, showing how he's in bad shape and stuff. I told her "hey, that's old news, he died years ago!" Oops!

I told her I shifted timelines!

This is the first time I experience such a specific and clear case of the Mandela effect. I was 100% sure he passed in 2016 or 2017.
This happens and it's not an uncommon occurrence. The fabric of time & space is like folds of a cloth to where in its compose somethings occur, but because of the construction, don't always happen in neighboring timelines.

This phenomena can even happen districally in a same one dimension, if there's either geomagnetic disturbance, experimentations such as the Montauk Experiment. They can all effect how one's perceived reality unfolds, by the changes in frequency to divisions of time and space.

IBM9000

Like a tree branch, once the limb splits it goes in multiple directions.
Although all of you may be from the original time-line (so to speak), at some point, it shifted.
Dramatically for other's, some not so much.

Tim curry died and yet shows up in a picture on social media; probably Facebook seeing that it's the spiderweb effect of all influential data.
This is the case of the Mandela effect itself.
Most people don't notice the changes, some do.

If you're prone to Astral travel, everytime you travel, you come back to a different dimension.

There's different levels of travel, I think most haven't quite understood.
Not everything is technological.
Sometimes CERN or other corporations might build particle energy and then sometimes a rare human adapts to that wavelength.

Secretman3811

Like a tree branch, once the limb splits it goes in multiple directions.
Although all of you may be from the original time-line (so to speak), at some point, it shifted.
Dramatically for other's, some not so much.

Tim curry died and yet shows up in a picture on social media; probably Facebook seeing that it's the spiderweb effect of all influential data.
This is the case of the Mandela effect itself.
Most people don't notice the changes, some do.

If you're prone to Astral travel, everytime you travel, you come back to a different dimension.

There's different levels of travel, I think most haven't quite understood.
Not everything is technological.
Sometimes CERN or other corporations might build particle energy and then sometimes a rare human adapts to that wavelength.
I have heard of astral travel yes it is dangerous to travel and how come you said that astral travel end up to different dimension that part maybe or not

IBM9000

I have heard of astral travel yes it is dangerous to travel and how come you said that astral travel end up to different dimension that part maybe or not
Once you leave a shell, it cannot absorb the same source.
Unless the shell itself is the mainsource, in which the mainsource will override the other infinite selves.

//Imagine dropping oil onto water, the water pushes the oil, yet the biggest source of oil remains as itself whilst the other various droplets scatter about.

Only the original mainsource can stay intact with a shell and even then it usually incarnates in other shells after it's absorbed enough energy.
This is what's known as an overload.
An overload happens when the shell can't take the massive amount of energy from the host; the host then branches its self to various shells nearby.

Secretman3811

Once you leave a shell, it cannot absorb the same source.
Unless the shell itself is the mainsource, in which the mainsource will override the other infinite selves.

//Imagine dropping oil onto water, the water pushes the oil, yet the biggest source of oil remains as itself whilst the other various droplets scatter about.

Only the original mainsource can stay intact with a shell and even then it usually incarnates in other shells after it's absorbed enough energy.
This is what's known as an overload.
An overload happens when the shell can't take the massive amount of energy from the host; the host then branches its self to various shells nearby.
Know what I see the matrix before and there is a lot of people sleeping