Time And Matter

st0len

Re: Time And Matter

If you travel back in time everything changes including your material self and your timemachine. Thus you will once again grow up and build a time machine and start the whole process over again.

This is one reason timetravel is not possible. Because if it were you would need a machine more powerfull then god himself, and lets just say gl finding one :(

st0len

We all disscuss what time travel is but no one disscusses what it would involve in a materialistic manner.

What would turning time back involve?

-A machine to move every particle of matter in the universe to a certain state in time.

-Possibly many demensions kind of like clone universes, but would'nt that be suggesting you have no control of how your life will evolve but it has already been laid out.

I believe "IF" time travel is possible we will have to learn ALOT more about our universe in every single aspect. We no just about nothing about our universe if you think about it. We just have theories and almost nothing has been proven. IE: The Big Bang (I Believe in this theory because 3-degree background radation supports it), God/Gods or even some people has suggested the universe is like a balloon and quickly expands then collapses then is blown up again (yea right?).

Try to picture the end of the universe? What do you see?

realtimeguy

We all love making things complicated. Let us keep Time Travel a little simple and more straight forward. There is not point in discussing worm holes, bending space and time, etc as they require a more deeper understanding of the science and physics involved.

What I am saying let us discuss if there is a more simple way to travel back in time or the future.

Thanks!

RealtimeGuy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"st0len\")</div>
We all disscuss what time travel is but no one disscusses what it would involve in a materialistic manner.

What would turning time back involve?

-A machine to move every particle of matter in the universe to a certain state in time.

-Possibly many demensions kind of like clone universes, but would'nt that be suggesting you have no control of how your life will evolve but it has already been laid out.

I believe \"IF\" time travel is possible we will have to learn ALOT more about our universe in every single aspect. We no just about nothing about our universe if you think about it. We just have theories and almost nothing has been proven. IE: The Big Bang (I Believe in this theory because 3-degree background radation supports it), God/Gods or even some people has suggested the universe is like a balloon and quickly expands then collapses then is blown up again (yea right?).

Try to picture the end of the universe? What do you see?[/b]

Cuauhtemoc

Perhaps, if you could find a black hole - it would be a time machine for travelling to the future, to "the end of the universe". Why? First, black holes really exist (it's proved by Hubble telescope).Then, according to the theory of relativity Time and Space are connected with each other. The clock on the surface of the Earth goes slower than those in the cosmic vacuum. (it's also proved by experiments). So, Gravity is connected with Time. The 2-nd cosmic speed in the black holes is over the speed of light (it's why the light couldn't leave a black hole). So, the Time must freeze inside the Black Hole. Otherwise, the hole MUST be squizzed into a point for some milliseconds. BUT, the holes really exist and they aren't just points but rather big circles* (up to 30 km or more) (*of course, the circle is only mentioned as there is no material circle --> it's so called HORIZON OF EVENTS of the black hole. This horizon of events shows the different future of the 2 material points (e.g. quants of light) --> 1 of them CAN go everywhere from it's position, but another - NO. As it can go only to the 'singularity' of the black hole. So, we come up to an interesant paradox: THE FUTURE AFFECTS THE PRESENT NOT THE PAST! The position of the point in the future will allow or not allow it to leave the horizon of events.)
Then with our black hole: the singularity (so called 'centre of the mass') of the black hole exists in future, but in very-very far future... when you enter the horizon of events you could move only to 1 direction - to the center of the hole, at same time moving to the future - to the point of spacetime when black hole will become a singularity (a point with endless mass, gravity and no dimensions). Of course, it'll be you last time travel... To the observer from the Earth you would never cross the border of the horizon of events and 'freeze' on it.

Briggits Norseff

WEll i jus came to the thought that when time and matter r kinda related.jus like when time past,u tend to grow older,if u travel back in time,u might change too.So......i am now kinda figuring out how to fix this *pointless way of time travelling to make it more fun like ya said.:)
Look when you travel back in time then you are actually jumping into a past timeline but your personal timeline that actually defines you is still towards future, so, no your theory is wrong in this regard.