Time Arrow Spinors for the Modified Cosmological Model

TimeFlipper

I researched the Stern- Gerlach experiment, but when you presented the term, Stern-Gerlach "analogue" Hamiltonian, the analogue "probably" should be replaced by analogous..>>>>((iam referring to a summary of the Stern-Gerlach experiment, which states that, "the particles possess an intrinsic angular momentum that is closely ANALOGOUS to the angular momentum of a classically spinning object, but that takes only certain quantized values".))..

Is the Time Arrow Spinors For The Modified Cosmological Model, supposed to be the sophisticated explanation of how an HDR functions? :)..

Last edited:

sevensixtwo

I understand that a thing is an analogue of another thing if it is analogous to it.

TimeFlipper

I understand that a thing is an analogue of another thing if it is analogous to it.

You have the right to your own opinion on semantics...Would you kindly answer my original question, is the Time Arrow Spinors for the modified Cosmological Model, supposed to be the sophisticated explanation of how an HDR functions? :)..
I brought up that question from your statement, that it was you who actually invented the HDR :)..

sevensixtwo

I think the story about John Tooker inventing the HDR with Steven Gibbs is a obfuscating cover story for me, Jon Tooker, laying the theoretical foundations of time travel and publishing them on Phil Gibbs' website.

sevensixtwo

There is a thing out there about how real time travelers will know the significance of the B-52s. My book ended up with 52 chapters in it, incidentally.

TimeFlipper

There is a thing out there about how real time travelers will know the significance of the B-52s. My book ended up with 52 chapters in it, incidentally.

Really?, still no reply to my original question...Therefore i have to believe that your "Time Arrow Spinors" etc etc, was just something you saw on the internet, and used it in an obfuscated attempt to add credibility to your claim of being the creator of the HDR..

P.S. None of the Paranormalis members will be racing out to purchase, YOUR book :LOL: (n)..