Time as a sphere

unholy_dragon

We experience time by remembering the past. Past is not a thing you can travel to. What is the past is the past.
You can not travel to a space in time as every point in time is occupied.

BlastTyrant

Time being a sphere would imply at somepoint you'd restart time, did you mean time is Linear? Time Lines are straight lines you cant go back on a line without over writing the line you started on.

unholy_dragon

Time being a sphere would imply at somepoint you'd restart time, did you mean time is Linear? Time Lines are straight lines you cant go back on a line without over writing the line you started on.
you are correct that time is linear straight but time has no beginning or end. if you magnify the sphere it will show multiple timelines close together some merging into the other. this is how i image timelines. every posible timeline branches out so there is uncountable versions of our universe. we count time by the rotation of earth and orbit around our our sun, so time does exist before the BIG BANG (creation of our universe).

unholy_dragon

I don't feel your statement is true.
can you elaberate on why you dont think my statement is true. my belief in time is that time has always existed way beyond the existance of our universe. think of the definition of time, just go back in time and keep going back. eventally you realise that time has no beginning nor will it end.

MartinTower

Yes it is a cosmological system behind eternity and time takes sphere form. You find it if you research shamanic medicine and astrology.

What it is not said is that God has a mother of death at the gates who either is related to bats or to snakes.
God likes wedding you to mother earth that is either a widow killing you or taking you to heaven but only if intelligent scribe.