Time Camera making

adil

[QUOTE="adil, post: 181818, member: 9642"
1) You said :
"the film is just put between two copper plates or one copper plate inside a box with no light.
need a way to open the film container and unroll the film without being able to see it inside the BOX" BUT This is not what the configuration (1) present of "film exposure"
2) what about that (screen with signal carrier wire woven thru in zigzag fashion)? 3)-HOW the components of film exposure are Connected with each other (" sandwiched") and between the OTHER electronic components ?
4)- we can use a camera instead a "film" but HOW we should connected it to "film exposure"?
[/QUOTE]

adil

[/QUOTE]
Maybe I am just simple or misunderstanding but could you not use the film well from a 35mm disposable camera, including plastic enclosure and film advancement hardware?
Just drop it between the spiral coil and the zigzag coil. There does not appear to be a physical connection to the film well and seeing as how film cameras function none would be necessary.

.02 cents
BUT This is not what the configuration (1) present of "film exposure"!!!
2) what about THAT (screen with signal carrier wire woven thru in zigzag fashion) it's mysterious for me!!??
3)-HOW the components of film exposure are Connected with each other (" sandwiched") and between the OTHER electronic components ?
4)- we can use a camera instead a "film" but HOW we should connected it to the different component of the "film exposure"?

captainawesome1701

I don't see where the film (or camera) is connected in anyway to the other components.

I appears to simply ne placed in berween the coil and the zigzag screen.

This leads me to believe that the radionic energy passes through the one coil, imprints information (image?) onto the medium (film) and is passed to the zigzag screen.

Then again perhaps the film is touching one or both coils and it works similar to Kilrillian<sp? photography.

adil

I don't see where the film (or camera) is connected in anyway to the other components.

This leads me to believe that the radionic energy passes through the one coil, imprints information (image?) onto the medium (film) and is passed to the zigzag screen.

Then again perhaps the film is touching one or both coils and it works similar to Kilrillian<sp? photography.
thank you but what is zig zag screen, can you post a picture of it?

adil

thank you but what is zig zag screen, can you post a picture of it?

captainawesome1701

With the description provided the first thing that pops to mind is something similar to this antenna with the addition of being encapsulated or coated with a dielectric material.
I know it doesn't look exactly like the one in the schematics and I don't know if such a design would be capable of xmitting or recieving radionic energy. I believe the design I show is in the UHF range.
I really haven't a clue. the entire zigzag, film and spiral component makes me think of some type of triode when looked at all together.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 0