Time Dream

Omenfish

Time Dream

I was with a native American tribe about two thousand years ago. I was my present self in the dream. Several men and myself were fashioning large stone slabs (3ft to 4ft in size). After the stone were cut we had to purify ourselves by meditating and doing acrobatics on high stone arches. Then casting spells or rituals on the stones. They were to cover caves and holes that evil spirits were coming out of. It kept the spirits from harming the people. Later in the dream, myself and the entire tribe went to a small lake. there we participated in a ancient custom in which the young men would compete by catching salmon with bare hands. the one that caught the largest, received some prize or honor. the competition had barely begun when I got in an argument with another young man. Our argument ruined the competition for everyone. So the tribe left and just myself and my wife stayed behind. I said I was going to catch a fish anyway which I did. My wife said I was foolish and laughed at me. at which point I woke up.

this was a very vivid dream. I wont go into detail about the landscape but I believe the tribe was in the area before the Navajo or the Apache or the Utes. I'm not native American But I believe I may have been in a past life.

Omenfish