Schematic Time Field Resonator

Lumbergooz

I'm no expert but a magnet and a quartz crystal have very different properties, I don't think that they can be interchanged and expect to have the same results...but it might be interesting to see what would happen.
I read that before using the quartz, it is preferable to filter negative energy by soaking it in water or under sunlight for one day or so...it is thought that quartz may release negative energy if not cleaned before using it in any time warp experiment...

Lumbergooz

TTM_concept_0.jpg

TimeFlipper

I would try to dissuade anybody from putting a metal band around their head thats coupled up to a 12volt car battery which carries a lot of current :cautious:

Lumbergooz

I would try to dissuade anybody from putting a metal band around their head thats coupled up to a 12volt car battery which carries a lot of current :cautious:
Agreed but on the sketch above the band receives only one side of the battery that is +VE..., otherwise the headband would be a short circuit causing heat, spark or fire.....

TimeFlipper

Anybody not fully understanding electrics and messing around with the circuit when they realise that nothing is going to happen (and IMHO i dont think anything will happen)..it could be fatal to them..so thats why im keeping my caution :cautious:

Last edited: