Time - frequency

steven chiverton

george van tassel the man who met and got abducted by aliens arsked the alien the secret of time travel they told him f=1 over t is the secret

Acar

hello I have an idea about frequency.
Let's consider the system.
electromagnetic energy is trapped in a single area in this system.
and this system is constantly insulated with heat.
if the frequency of the system reaches the speed of light (we can actually do this with a material with high electromagnetic permeability)
Can we create a disruption in spacetime or aether?

dexter1993

Heat d
if the frequency of the system reaches the speed of light (we can actually do this with a material with high electromagnetic permeability)
How will you get the heat ? If it's heating metal with electricity , it's better to just create a magnetic field + you will need really high heat and bending of heal will increase it , chances are low to bend times space like this , even lower to go true the heat , maybe I'm wrong , if so correct me

Acar

Heat d

How will you get the heat ? If it's heating metal with electricity , it's better to just create a magnetic field + you will need really high heat and bending of heal will increase it , chances are low to bend times space like this , even lower to go true the heat , maybe I'm wrong , if so correct me
you are right about the heat. the only problem is the heat. I was wondering how I can reduce the heat to a minimum these days. I thought of a few solutions for this: I read in the discussion on the forum that the caduceus coil creates a cold current, which caught my attention. I will investigate this coil type or other coil types. and I think this can be overcome with the concept of cold current with superconductors.but what I'm wondering is, I think what spacetime will react will be a miniature philadelphia experiment at least math says that :)

dexter1993

you are right about the heat. the only problem is the heat. I was wondering how I can reduce the heat to a minimum these days. I thought of a few solutions for this: I read in the discussion on the forum that the caduceus coil creates a cold current, which caught my attention. I will investigate this coil type or other coil types. and I think this can be overcome with the concept of cold current with superconductors.but what I'm wondering is, I think what spacetime will react will be a miniature philadelphia experiment at least math says that :)
Reduce the heat , lose the effect you are trying to achieve, just use the energy you make heat with for a magnetic field , maybe you will disintegrate, Philadelphia experiment , fail ? Just wrap your self in foil , foil blocks magnetic waves , heat waves to partially

Harte

What you say above displays how little you know about waves.

Frequency can never "equal" the speed of light. Frequency is not speed.
It's like you said "...if the teapot equals the love affair..."

There is a relationship between frequency and wavelength that involves velocity though:

(There's also a relationship between teapots and love affairs - it involves cheating husbands.)

My suggestion - leave frequency out of your conversations until you figure out what it is.

Harte