Time - frequency

Angelface239

I get what think I said was a joke, next time I just won't say anything on here next time if that is the case sorry for wasting your time. Bye

Angelface239

No what you said was genius , to bad the black hole sucked it all in we lost the secret to time travel .. :(
Okay sorry I take things personal like that, I don't like what I did is still negativity affecting me in my year like how it is, I made a mistake that messed up things for me in my life, and know I just want to use the time travel frequencies and subliminal to if it will fix and change what I did.

Angelface239

Okay sorry I take things personal like that, I don't like what I did is still negativity affecting me in my year like how it is, I made a mistake that messed up things for me in my life, and know I just want to use the time travel frequencies and subliminal to if it will fix and change what I did.
Okay.

dexter1993

:cry:
Don't take it so serious , no ones
Chill we won't burn you on the cross , might get that black hole tough:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: