Time machine - done

dexter1993

0 gravity is - stopped time , my question to all the smart people to help , after reaching zero gravity , how can I control the machine forward or backwards in time ?

FarOutThere

Insert electromagnetic vectors to define positions in timespace. Polarizations should pull your vehicle into the new location defined by the vectors.

start at edge

You will NEVER reach 0 gravity. This would mean that you annihilated all matter in the universe.
There are devices which mounted in a vehicle make it seem to defy gravity, makes it float, but it is only an illusion, in reality nothing happens to gravity itself. Those are in fact continuous flux inertial devices and even if the name sounds complicated, they are in fact based on quite simple concept. What is more complicated about them, is to have it all happening in a closed system, without any interaction with anything outside it. There are many who performed some experiments as mentioned before, for example a superconductor platform above which a small object was floating and many of those who performed such an experiment wrongly thought that they tricked gravity, but it is in fact completely different, so I suggest to anyone who performs such an experiment to lower the height of the platform and see that the small object is also descending, it is keeping the same distance to the platform but a different distance to earth. This is the main reason why some people call this phenomenon “anti-gravity”, but it is not. Remember that gravitational waves are the only who can cross over even the event horizon of a black hole. You can not beat gravity, nothing can stand against it, it penetrates through absolutely anything, it is not affected by anything.
As for placing yourself (or a vehicle) in a “stopped” time, it would be also an illusion, especially for those outside the vehicle, because this can be done only through very short recursive time loop, like this:
You go back in time one millionth of a second (T1) and from there, after the same millionth of a second (T2) you do it again. That creates some sort of loop with a very short ratio (one millionth of a second). If (T1>T2), you travel backwards at a (time)speed of (T1-T2). The same goes for moving forward (to the future), only this time you have to reverse everything – T1 pushes you into the future, where(when) you immediately repeat the cycle (which pushes you further into the future). The most disturbing fact is that in both cases (going towards the past or towards the future), the moment you arrive (even after the first jump), you will find something (yourself) being in the same place .. and then where are you ??!!??!!

dexter1993

You will NEVER reach 0 gravity. This would mean that you annihilated all matter in the universe.
There are devices which mounted in a vehicle make it seem to defy gravity, makes it float, but it is only an illusion, in reality nothing happens to gravity itself. Those are in fact continuous flux inertial devices and even if the name sounds complicated, they are in fact based on quite simple concept. What is more complicated about them, is to have it all happening in a closed system, without any interaction with anything outside it. There are many who performed some experiments as mentioned before, for example a superconductor platform above which a small object was floating and many of those who performed such an experiment wrongly thought that they tricked gravity, but it is in fact completely different, so I suggest to anyone who performs such an experiment to lower the height of the platform and see that the small object is also descending, it is keeping the same distance to the platform but a different distance to earth. This is the main reason why some people call this phenomenon “anti-gravity”, but it is not. Remember that gravitational waves are the only who can cross over even the event horizon of a black hole. You can not beat gravity, nothing can stand against it, it penetrates through absolutely anything, it is not affected by anything.
As for placing yourself (or a vehicle) in a “stopped” time, it would be also an illusion, especially for those outside the vehicle, because this can be done only through very short recursive time loop, like this:
You go back in time one millionth of a second (T1) and from there, after the same millionth of a second (T2) you do it again. That creates some sort of loop with a very short ratio (one millionth of a second). If (T1>T2), you travel backwards at a (time)speed of (T1-T2). The same goes for moving forward (to the future), only this time you have to reverse everything – T1 pushes you into the future, where(when) you immediately repeat the cycle (which pushes you further into the future). The most disturbing fact is that in both cases (going towards the past or towards the future), the moment you arrive (even after the first jump), you will find something (yourself) being in the same place .. and then where are you ??!!??!!
thanks , very helpful

start at edge

I assume you’re 27.
I really hope that was an honest remark (“thanks , very helpful”), because you posted it right after giving a “like” to my post (thank you).
Your initial post was this:

“0 gravity is - stopped time , my question to all the smart people to help , after reaching zero gravity , how can I control the machine forward or backwards in time ?”

I answered precisely to your question “after reaching zero gravity ..” and I said (wrote) that you can NEVER reach 0 gravity, I also explained why. From your initial post, one could understand that you already have a machine that reached 0 gravity and don’t know what to do next. So, consider my honest answer, which I repeat:
YOU CAN NEVER REACH 0 GRAVITY !!!
Gravity and gravitational waves are due to existing mass (matter). To have 0 gravity would mean a completely empty universe, with absolute no mass in it, which again, is something impossible – you can not have an empty universe .. there are 3 things that ALWAYS go together: space, mass and time – you can not have only two of them and the other one missing, or one of them and the other two missing. Additionally, note that space is not something “self-existent”, where you could place various objects – space is generated by the presence (existence) of mass itself (of objects that have a mass). In the immediate vicinity of an object (that has a mass), space is of different “size” than further away from that object (this being some sort of side effect of gravity which can bend space-time) and it fades out the further away from that object (or conglomerate of objects) until it (space) becomes non-existent (very, very far away, indeed).

dexter1993

I assume you’re 27.
I really hope that was an honest remark (“thanks , very helpful”), because you posted it right after giving a “like” to my post (thank you).
Your initial post was this:

“0 gravity is - stopped time , my question to all the smart people to help , after reaching zero gravity , how can I control the machine forward or backwards in time ?”

I answered precisely to your question “after reaching zero gravity ..” and I said (wrote) that you can NEVER reach 0 gravity, I also explained why. From your initial post, one could understand that you already have a machine that reached 0 gravity and don’t know what to do next. So, consider my honest answer, which I repeat:
YOU CAN NEVER REACH 0 GRAVITY !!!
Gravity and gravitational waves are due to existing mass (matter). To have 0 gravity would mean a completely empty universe, with absolute no mass in it, which again, is something impossible – you can not have an empty universe .. there are 3 things that ALWAYS go together: space, mass and time – you can not have only two of them and the other one missing, or one of them and the other two missing. Additionally, note that space is not something “self-existent”, where you could place various objects – space is generated by the presence (existence) of mass itself (of objects that have a mass). In the immediate vicinity of an object (that has a mass), space is of different “size” than further away from that object (this being some sort of side effect of gravity which can bend space-time) and it fades out the further away from that object (or conglomerate of objects) until it (space) becomes non-existent (very, very far away, indeed).

Gave me some ideas , it was a honest remark ,