Time machine has been invented!

iNeedYourSoul

Time machine has been invented!

Hello ther my friends and partenrs. i believe i have as much information as i need to make the worlds biggest invention. I know a lot of things. from isolation of a construction of the time machine to the main atom teleportation facilities.

DISSCUSS this question:
WICH OF YOU HADN'T ONLY TALK HERE. WICH OF YOU MY FRIENDS WERE REALLY TRYING TO MAKE A TIME MACHINE ?

One of them is me, but i want to hear something from you. I will be dissapointed if you only Talk about it and dont do anything.

my e-mail: [email protected]

Chronodynamic Jim

Re: !! ATTENTION !! Time machine has been invented !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"iNeedYourSoul\")</div>
Hello ther my friends and partenrs. i believe i have as much information as i need to make the worlds biggest invention. I know a lot of things. from isolation of a construction of the time machine to the main atom teleportation facilities.

DISSCUSS this question:
WICH OF YOU HADN'T ONLY TALK HERE. WICH OF YOU MY FRIENDS WERE REALLY TRYING TO MAKE A TIME MACHINE ?

One of them is me, but i want to hear something from you. I will be dissapointed if you only Talk about it and dont do anything.

my e-mail: [email protected][/b]

How did a fool such as yourself score a gmail account?
By the way, it's called a spellchecker, look it up.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"iNeedYourSoul\")</div>

DISSCUSS this question:

my e-mail: [email protected][/b]

Greetings! & NO you can't have my Soul, I need it to sail by. Your name is very much like the drive that Benny Hinn has. Of course, he works for 'the big guy' and has this inner drive to convince us that God needs money. Did you ever stop to consider where God banks? I do. Every time I see those scum on TV speaking in tongues, pretending to heal people that are watching, praise the Lord, instructing me about the mighty need when it comes to the Almighty Dollar and how much good it will do paying for $12,000 a night hotel suites, praise God, they and their friends meals and clothes, Hallelula! Pass The Spirit! Amen! Yes SIR! Praise The Lord! Make your checks out to me & G O D, God needs your money, Amen I say! Your money to spread my wealth, er, the Wealth of the Lord, yes that's it! God needs a new Mercedes Benz!! He Needs another 15 room Victorian, Amen!!
Can You FEEL IT???????!!!!!......................

DadOf5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Chronodynamic Jim\")</div>
How did a fool such as yourself score a gmail account?
By the way, it's called a spellchecker, look it up.[/b]

Jimmy boy, I don't know what forums you're used to posting on, but around here, we don't go around calling people fools for making a post. Nor do we deride people for their spelling, especially when English is not their first language.

Relax, chill out, and treat people more decently if you'd like the same treatment in return.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DadOf5\")</div>
Jimmy boy, I don't know what forums you're used to posting on, but around here, we don't go around calling people fools for making a post. Nor do we deride people for their spelling, especially when English is not their first language.

Relax, chill out, and treat people more decently if you'd like the same treatment in return.[/b]

I saw this coming LONG before it was posted. However, I was unsure which Dynamic it was listed under 1, 2 or 3......