Time Machine Information from Opmmur's library

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The link wasn't working anymore. I thought I replaced those Dropbox links years ago. Must have forgotten a few here and there.

I reuploaded the file, you'll be able to download it now.

steven chiverton

I did some research, it appears Mr Belfroy was into alternative energy as well as being a fan of Tesla. writing 'To Whom this may concern: I have some ideas on alternative energy machines, space travel, physics and time travel research on my new homepage below. It is still being build. Leonard Belfroy. Homepage: http://www.spots.ab.ca/~belfroy/TSScience.html' However, the website was down.
the url is not found on this servor thats all i get when i click on it now it be better if you can convert it into a easy pdf file

TimeFlipper

the url is not found on this servor thats all i get when i click on it now it be better if you can convert it into a easy pdf file
Did you get the message saying, Age restricted content, please confirm youre over 18, and use your credit card to confirm your age, you will not be charged for this?!!...Its a blatant scam Steve, trying to get hold of our credit card info!! :mad:..

Attachments

• DSC_0297.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 20